better pic

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi to all, check out my beast now sittin on 18s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Very nice mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Saying that i did like your old wheels hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Derek

The more I see those wheels the more I like them, nice one

[ QUOTE ]
snoop said:
yeah the same as u good buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wheels look good, cant wait till get mine! Also consider this kit- Im in love with it right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif but cant decide whether want this modified look or the more oem looking S4.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif will probably go with the s4 as Drew said - its very low. but still lovin it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im itching to get bumpers and skirts now i cant wait till next year, its gona kill me, i just want to be happy with the way it looks, so i can go crazy on the engine. want big power. yeehaa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Know how you feel mate. I'm itching to get big power now I've done the body, but there's so much to consider (and so little cash!).

I'm still trying to get a definative answer on what's needed for the K04 install. Feel like taking the poor man's option and just going for remap, N75 and exhaust. But I'd always be pining for a K04.

Who was it that mentioned Audi councilling?!?!?!

Drew.

Yes I did read it, an interesting statement by AmD. No doubtedly exhaust casing temps will be slightly higher but, hot enough to melt Cat cells. If exhaust temps are that high the EGT's are way off which is not the case with the stock program and a K04, it's been proven time and time again.

If a cat is on it's way out it'll go regardless of what turbo is on the other end of it.