Audi sport badge

bigdog23

Reaction score
Looking for Audi sport badge for 1.8T, to go on either the front grill or boot lid, want a larger version of badge that is set into the steering wheel, 2 x silver diagonal segments and 1 x red diagonal segment with the audi rings in. Only 1's on ebay have RS4 or S4 engraved on them, mine's a 1.8T so dont wanna put badge on that doesnt relate to my car, might try a decal but bit dubious about quality.
also A4 (b5) car mats on e-bay... does anyone know where i might get them with the logo on..either embroidered or fabric bonded patch etc, been told it cant be done coz needle would break. Any help will be much appreciated

I had one of these a while back but decided I dont like badges so I gave it to a bod on here. What I did was get hold of a b5 s4 badge and chop off the s4 part. Looked ok but was just a fad.....

There are defo companies that will do you emboidered mats, ive seen some on AudiSRS before.

I've looked for a big Audi Sport badge myself, but they dont exist. I decided after looking for a while that from a distance it wouldnt look any different to an S4 badge, and i didnt want it to look like i'd badged it as an S4, so i left it.

Thats exactly the reason I removed mine! Then I stuck a 6.1 litre quad turbocharged badge on, and my 0-60 improved by 2 whole seconds!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm you mean like this on the back of mine ?

P1000478np.jpg

That looks ok mate almost like it came like that from the factory! However to a keen eye it would be mistaken for a 4! From the rear anyway...

keep it badge less dude, id take off the 2.8 and leave it so people dunno that the V6 is under there