As im selling/breaking the TQS.....

Drizz

Project Plush
Reaction score
..... i have a brand spanking, unused, unpainted OE S4 front bumper, brackets, bars and grilles for sale for £250 and S4 Grille (used) for £50 if anyones interested. Let me know!
Sorry but the AS classifieds is pants hence putting it here. If its hugely against the rules by all means delete but i thought id let you lot know before its all ebayed!

The classifieds has been fixed, give it a go and leave me some feedback for the powers that be here mate, I will close it later once you have had a chance to post it in the classifieds

Its not really been fixed though has it?

Its still the same old stupid plugin, thats designed for listing one item.

It needs to be a plain old forum, like every other car board seems to get along fine with.

Its not really been fixed though has it?

Its still the same old stupid plugin, thats designed for listing one item.

It needs to be a plain old forum, like every other car board seems to get along fine with.

Agreed, it's still a load of toss. Far too many different sub-forums to list the stuff sensibly. Really don't see why the Admin's don't just create another 'plain old forum' as it's tried and tested on loads of other forums.

AudiSRS have two forums and it works brilliantly:
1) Cars
2) Everything else

Makes life far easier.

I agree. I'm always reluctant to advertise anything in their... It seems a lot of effort and it just doesn't seem to get the exposure as the other forums do.

Strange.

What would be REALLY useful is a classified section in each Audi model forum sub-section... so you'd have a specific A4 classified section.

Good idea?

Agree with Gee, i only ever check the B5 part. can be a bad thing as other parts of the forum may not get used.

Agreed, it's still a load of toss. Far too many different sub-forums to list the stuff sensibly. Really don't see why the Admin's don't just create another 'plain old forum' as it's tried and tested on loads of other forums.

AudiSRS have two forums and it works brilliantly:
1) Cars
2) Everything else

Makes life far easier.

yep totally agree!!!!!!