What a find!!! There if you want it fellas!

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hello guys. Went to Aldershot car spares (big ol scrap yard in surrey) today to pick up a black leather interior. The car it came, a 1999 audi 1.8 TQS, has got the full double din set up with genuine Audi Nav plus/dvd. Not a scratch on the console/screen! Anyway I came close but have other plans for my dash.......The cars been there a while and was only put in for the scrappage scheme and a whiny transfer box. The guy told me he wants 50 squid the lot! A STEAL! Due to time constraints I didnt have time to get it out, and I wont be going back as its a way from me (only went for the interior, which I didnt get but thats another story!). Its the kind of place where you bring your toolbox and help yourself. So if anyone lives nearby and fancies a double din dash with sat nav/tv go get it! Www.aldershotcarspares......have fun(and show pics of the install!lol!)....

****** ell, thatsa bit of a billy bargain, sat nav units alone go upwards £2-400 bucks. Id go for it if it was near me.

im in that area this weekend so ive sent mail to them and makes it easier for me as i have the double din dash already in my car lol

Yeah tell me about it!lol!-Those things (1999 ones) dvd too, or just satnav and tv?

im in that area this weekend so ive sent mail to them and makes it easier for me as i have the double din dash already in my car lol

So you keep the nav unit and then sell the DD console for enough to cover the costs, sorted

sounds like a good idea to me lol.......

where does the satnav get its gps signal from? is it internal ? or as i suspect an external unit somewhere

The car is missing its engine, orher than that all parts are present. I nicked the facelift headlight looms, some trim clips, the heater vents, a hazard switch and a handfull of fuses.

nice, I drive past that breakers every day, its about 10 miles from my house, id have no idea how to fit it/if it would even go in mine... it be nice tho.

I'm going back there in a week or so to pick up some rear black leather seats(I'm changing my front and rear cream leather seats for black ones-if anyone has a black leather interior please let me know and I will def buy off you!!!), so If none of you bunch grabs it by then I will collar it and sell it on here. If anyones interested please contact me....

id definatly be interested !!!!!!!!!!
been searching since ive had my a4 with no luck

Damn it!

I've been in Gatwick for 4 weeks solid. If I'd have known about this last week, I'd have gone in there and taken the front bumper off that bad boy! Grrrrrr!