Pads and discs all round

jamie226bhp

Reaction score
Need to do the brakes all round on my 1.8tqs any recomendations on pads and discs to buy would like to get some grooved discs and some hal decent pads bit budget is tight p
only about £300

I could be wrong but i think your as well just getting normal good quality disks. I just got a price today for rear disks and pads for my quattro and it was about £60 with forrodo pads.

I wouldnt bother with fancy disks. Its just a lump of steel at the end of the day. Save your money and spend it elsewhere.

Just buy some decent quality disks from Mintex or Ferodo or similar, and then pads of your choice.

You could also consider upgrading the lines to goodridge braided ones. It actually makes a hell of a difference in pedal feel. 50 bucks for all corners.Well worth it whilst your in the brake neck of the woods.

or eurocarparts. they do ATE and pagid bits there

You could also consider upgrading the lines to goodridge braided ones. It actually makes a hell of a difference in pedal feel. 50 bucks for all corners.Well worth it whilst your in the brake neck of the woods.

where does them for £50 for all round as they seem to want £100 plus for a 2000 1.8t quattro

standard quality discs and ferrodo ds2500 pads would be my choice.

Pagid disc's & pads would be my choice, just done front & rears and was very impressed with the improvement.

It was around 150 mark, got the lot from eurocarparts, do a on-line quote as delivery is free. However they use there own van's so you must be in to receive delivery.

I'm pretty sure all quattros run the same lines, front and rear, including the S4!

I found 2 of the goodrich hoses i recently fitted to craigs S4 to be slightly too long, the ones that go between the subframe and wishbone, were about 10mm longer than the OE hoses we removed, meaning they kinked a little too much for my liking.

did wonder why would change as they normally keep as much the same as possible