Suggestions on wheels please?

glossy555

Reaction score
well lads,
was thinkin of gettin new wheels for my b5. have rs6's on at the moment and i think they're a bit common and want to get somethin a bit different. any one have any suggestions ands pics of them on a b5 please?
any help would be greatly appreciated!!

These look the nuts on a B5! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-GTI-Style-..._tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item3cac6f8417

DSC01474.jpg

Also the Lambo reps looks sweet too.

Last edited:
ooo i like the latter ones iirc look like the mtm bitmo

If you want something unusual, look into Porsche rims or Mercedes rims.............

ooo i like the latter ones iirc look like the mtm bitmo

Aye, they are an MTM Bimoto rep, but come in 18". Genuine MTM wheels only came in 19" until recently. Looked the dogs danglies on the car.

Ben Lucas, I tried to reply to your pm, but you need to change your settings so you can recieve private messages....I have left you a visitor message insted. I failed to mention that you will also need adapters to make the Porsche wheels fit. You need 5*112(audi) to 5*130(porsche) adapters. Be aware this will alter your pcd as the adapters in essence, are spacers. You can get four decent ones for around the 150 mark. Try Venom motorsports. Good luck with your search pal.

phoenix, you got those rears on you car yet? not seen any pic's with em fitted yet!!!

Hello Craig. They have been fitted since I got them. Let me explain. They are 4 fronts. The guy I got them off had them on a VW. He bought 4 fronts from the dealership about 5-6 years ago (so he reckons). At first I thought they were the Mille Miglia reps, but on cleaning them up (they were caked in carbon and sh1t when I got them) it emerged that they were genuine Porsche alloys. I phoned the guy I got them off (ebay) and he confirmed that indeed he had bought them from the stealers. I also phoned Porsche and confirmed the part number with them. I am very lucky really, as the chances of coming by 4 rears in a oner is remote at best. I had been searching for ages though......I havent taken any fresh pics as I have given up taking phots with my ipone (whats the point they are rubbish!), however you can just about make out the rear in this phot I took a while ago.......

PORSCHEALLOYS-1.jpg

Ben Lucas, I tried to reply to your pm, but you need to change your settings so you can recieve private messages....I have left you a visitor message insted. I failed to mention that you will also need adapters to make the Porsche wheels fit. You need 5*112(audi) to 5*130(porsche) adapters. Be aware this will alter your pcd as the adapters in essence, are spacers. You can get four decent ones for around the 150 mark. Try Venom motorsports. Good luck with your search pal.

Thanks for that Pheonix! i have changed my settings.. sorry

Thanks for the info too! I'm off to look for some rimsss