Genuine RS6 alloys on a B5 S4?

i had the same wheels on mine for two years.
problem is they aren't RS6 fitment as they don't clear the 8 pot Brembos.

ET35 is fine for a B5 and IMO suits it better than stock.
Your problem here is that he has the wrong tyres for the wheel. I ran 245 on 8.5J rims and they were too high and changed the way the car felt when I accelerated.
You really want 235/40's on these as they are 8J rims and the extra width makes it a little less grippy as the splayed sidewall (and higher. walls looks like this / \ instead of | | when viewed from behind) loads up in cornering. I found them much twitchier when driving hard than the 235/40.
£555 is taking the p1ss though. I bought 5 wheels with two Michelin PS2 and two similar tyres (spare was a bog standard one) all with good tread and no kerb marks for £300 collected

thanks above, i have a set of ET35 RS4 reps with 225/40/18's that no longer fit as i had them on with 4mm hubcentric spacers (et39) i then put it in to get new pads an got a call saying the wheels wouldnt clear the callipers with the new pads (which i felt was very strainge, non OEM pads but still?) so a quick delivery of my 17" OEM ET45 original rims was required to clear his lift... its been a saga! problem is 17's are approaching the legal limit so now thinking to buy 8j rims preferably OEM (had enough of reps...b6 s4 would be ideal) an stretch my 225s to fit?
is this ill advised or crazy? obviously am pricing up 235/40/18's but they aint cheap an was hoping to get some miles outa the tyres off my rs4 reps?...