What do you think

Not sure really but the green A4 picture makes it look like a toy car

are you seriously thinkin of fitting that to your car dude??????

so am i, he lives about 2 mile from me dude and i see his car most days, think that sort of bumper would look like a chav on roids, just my opinion though.

c'mon gareth fill me in with the plans on your car, you should have come to some of the meets we planned and we can catch up mate:icon_thumright:

See thats what i like about you guys a good sense of humour
Cardiff me mate

Hi twiggy not really dude just toying round with a rs4 look thats all,,,

I just bought a meyle control arm kit and in two weeks im getting a coilover kit ive got some new engine mounts and bits and bobs ive bought some mitex pads and some discs and a 710 n dv and im waiting to here about the all wales meet,,, we will have to meet up some where dude to have a catch up saw the post the other day of yours with the grill and mirrors it looks nice i was going to pop up yours yesterday but didnt know if you were in work or not...

Grisworld i agree it does look like a toy but i like the rs4 look bumper and yes im from merthyr

I like the rs4 bumper too but you need to do the whole lot skirts rear bumper etc

i was looking into that i need to break open a few piggy banks for that haha i found summin on piston heads theres a place that has your car for 6 weeks and they turn it in to a rs4 replica for £5200 to much for me but we can all dream lol

you dont need £5000 to make yours look like an RS4 mate unless you go the whole nine yards with the flared panels and all other bits, keep it OEM mate and make the best out of her as she is, nice subtle touches will set yours off nicely mate. ill post up soon and try and get a meet together so we can all catch up, captains wife is a nice place and food is cool too so we on to a winner there. keep your eye out soon for the meet, griswold hope you can make it to the next meet mate