Would this work

Just bought a pair of facelift lights myself Gareth from a guy in Barry,you will need the plugs and 6" or so of tails from a facelift car,and be prepared to shave a bit of metal from the wings where your old indicators fitted, have a look at this link to give you a rough idea of whats involved.http://www.audiworld.com/tech/ext17.shtml.

I would also try to hold out for real ones, from a breakers or whatever.

The copies arent that hot, both in build quality and in light output.

You can find a pair of used genuine ones for cheaper - I got mine for £45 delivered in full working order and excellent condition. You will also need the newer plugs which you will need to splice onto the existing loom. Then you need to cut the inside of the wing, where the indicator would usually fix to, as they sit in the way.

It's not a big or expensive job. Just did mine a few months ago and it's the best mod I ever did. :)

You can find a pair of used genuine ones for cheaper - I got mine for £45 delivered in full working order and excellent condition. You will also need the newer plugs which you will need to splice onto the existing loom. Then you need to cut the inside of the wing, where the indicator would usually fix to, as they sit in the way.

It's not a big or expensive job. Just did mine a few months ago and it's the best mod I ever did. :)

Can i ask where you had them for that price cheers

The best thing to do is look for one breaking on e bay,or your local scrappy that way you can ask for the plugs and tails to be included,but you have to be very quick because they sell like hotcakes,the guy I bought my lights from in Barry said he could have sold them 20 times over,paid £65 delivered with the plugs and tails.