FAO Dan aka Snoop

I

imported_Yaseen

Just to let you know im on the case with those pics- in the meantime here are my alloys. Really want RS4 replicas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif but keep deciding against changing them as get so many complements of strangers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Note- Scaring cats with remote start is immature and silly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif...

im going for a different look, removing the rear spoiler for E46 one and rs4 wheels will look much better. I like the rs4 wheels as need bigger on mine and want the oem look- also mine are quite a few years old and need refurbishing.

below B5 with Rs4

Hope it helps you choose- I know the ones id go for...

Now time for bed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

nice one yaseen, good work, will hav to keep lookin, still cant decide, a8 look good

[ QUOTE ]
snoop said:
nice one yaseen, good work, will hav to keep lookin, still cant decide, a8 look good

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed...A8 are amazing!

Strongly dis-agree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif but its about the effect you want- the a8`s stand out too much imo, whereas I prefer wheels which flow with the car

Id go for one of the top two!!

where did you get that pic of them other wheels, nuvolari? where can u get them from? cheers danielson

[ QUOTE ]
snoop said:
where did you get that pic of them other wheels, nuvolari? where can u get them from? cheers danielson

[/ QUOTE ]

Trading Post