Body parts question

roguemind

Reaction score
I recently lost control off my 98audia4 quatro while driving home. I lost control and spun it around backwards and into a ditch. The car seems to be fine appart from the front bump(both the painted portion and the grey faring) are scratched pretty good. And the top bumper piece is sticking out slightly. Also the read bumper is pertruding away from the body slight. Generally speraking how hard is it to fix the pertruding parts myself? Is there a book anyone could recommend that my tell my how the body fits together that might include a parts list? Any help would appreciated, i want to try to avoid taking it to the body shop for the petruding parts. I do realize you don't know until you look behind the panels, but i would like to have some idea of what could cause it to do this and where i might be able to access it from. I have access to a hobby shop with tools and a lift.

try the haynes manual, or more expensive is the bentleys manual. i would take it to a trusted bodyshop as there minght be more than you think? you can just get a quote!!

Sorry, cant help with your question.
Just curious, are you from Washington State or Washington DC? Went to DC last year and fell in love with the place, still miss it sooooo much now.