will an aeb head fit apu engine?

olds_kool

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
is there much difference?
reason i ask is i sold an apu head on ebay, sent by courier then it was tracked as refused by collection address and returned to sender, that was 3 weeks ago and courier now says they dont know where it is

ive lost slip collection driver left and apparently cant make a claim without it so when i refund buyer (who says nobody refused delivery) im £180 out of pocket

ive got a 97 1.8t aeb which i was planning to fix up but if head will fit i'll see if he wants that unless anyone knows why it wouldnt work?

p.s never use parcel2go or 'home delivery network' couriers

will physically fit and work no probs, the differnce is in port sizes, AEB is large port, but on a std car i doubt anyone would notice.

As long as the end user uses the APU gaskets then its all good in my experience

On a side note i mostly use P2G but use the DHL option, so far so good and almost always next day too, not bad for a tad over £8 and up to 25KG

cheers mark, will see what they say, nice weather for breaking anyway

still use p2g cos there cheap but wouldnt actually recommend them, customer service is dreadfull, it takes a lot to wind me up but wanted to kill someone after dealing with them
never had problems with dhl deliverys and i assume any parcel is going to get dropped and kicked about so pack accordingly

i sent 4 alloys P2G and they dinged all of them through 3" of card and bubble wrap.
took me thre months to get my insurance money.

still use them as they are so cheap!