Sad times

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
hi guys a gals sorry i havent been on here for a while aint had the best time of it latley, would any one mind if i get some things off my chest and have a little moan i dont have any one else to chat with just you lot lol. oh whre to start,

well car aint running great loads of things gone wrong EG, turbo boost has gone came back the other day with a clowed of black smoke then left it over night and gone again, took it into euro preformance llantrisant they found a fair bit wrong with it but gareth said as he was busy would i mind him phoning me later in the day with a price on doing everything, that was last thursday and still nothing called everyday and asked him but he is always with a customer or busy with a car and says that he will call me back but never does. today same thing happend clowed of black smoke and turbo came back but now the cat that just ran out of warrenty is rattling so i think that thats the problem for the loss of boost and also the tappets/lifters ( its what i know them as ) are noisey the cams look dry to me and the oil light is flashing on my matrix display, i just wanna scream now and on top of all that my daughter is il,,,, vomet everywhere,, my german shepherd got out the otherday loved the way he looked in my next door neighbours car wing mirror that he brought it home with him hahahaha citreon c3 elettric folding mirror not cheep,,, and i dont know weather i should say on here or not but me and the wife were pregnant,,, well she was by 3 months but it was not ment to be we lost it 5 days ago hence the reson im talking to you guys and gals about the car dont want to bother her with it just yet but how much more sh*t can one person take before they blow....

yesterday i took the car to brecon to try and clear my head and took a few pics of the soon to be scraped car if it carrys on here hey are

DSCF1465.jpg

DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF1480.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

its a nice drive up there and i think the pics are not to bad,,,, it was funny when i took them i had a hi-viz jaket on and a tripod with a camera in the feild opposit and all the cars and bikes thought i was a cop with a speed gun :busted_cop: ,,,, the abuse i had you would not belive hahahah wish i was they would of been nicked oh well back to my babes and baby il try and catch up on all the post later on hope you lot didny mind to much me going on but as i said i have no one ( god that sounds sad ) bye for now peeps

You'd really need to give it a vagcom scan, but from your explanation i'd hazard a guess at the MAF sensor.

With customer service like that, its time to go elsewhere tbh. Find a new garage, or perhaps better still a local enthusiast/forum member who might be up for fixing it for some beer tokens.

One thing though, if your oil light is flashing, you need to fix it NOW. If you dont, and continue driving the car, you will sieze the engine. You might get away with a flush and an oil change, but its probably going to need the sump removed and cleaned out and possibly a new oil pump. Yes quite a big job, but much cheaper than replacing the engine.

The car looks tidy in the photos and the scenery is impressive, theres something weird going on with the wheels though, are they different sizes? The rears look bigger.

they do look like it dont they but the shocks have gone on the rear and they sit lower,,,, theres not alot of members round where i live and would love to get some one like that to do the work for beer or cash that way i can learn at the same time so if any one out there close to me wants to lend a hand let me know cheers,,,, going to see some one in the morning about the oil light but god knows what they will say knowing my luck it will be bad news but like you said better to do that that replace the lot

Ref your personal problems think "doctor pepper" mate. It "things" could and are a lot worse for other people. A mate phoned me via SAT phone a few hours ago. He is an old army friend. He is out in Afghan at the moment. He got shot at again today (the norm in Afghan) and thoought he would phone his wife for some morale when he returned to the patrol base. She told him she is buggering off with some fella she met on holiday with her sister last week, and she has already taken the kids, dogs , tv ......You name it. The dude is even driving his car around (Nissan 350z) . And he can't do anything about it because he has another 4 months to push before he has leave. On top of that his dad died 2 months ago from cancer and he's just been bust from SGT to LCPL for telling his OC to f**k off. Tomorrow his coy are clearing a part of a small village for I.E.D's. He knows it will get alot worse before it gets better. The best thing though? He is still smiling. What a chap! So dust yourself off mate, and deal with ONE problem at a time. Any more than that and believe me you will be mental in 5 mins. Trust me I know. Prioritise your problems and deal with the ones that **** you off the most first. Stay pro=active and everything else will fall into place. Ref the miscarrige, look on the bright side, at least you know your balls work and you can try again in a bit.
Everytime I see ANY pic of Brecon it sends a shiver down my spine. We were destroyed there everyday for months. Sick from exhaustion and weathering. I hate the place............LOL!

Ollie

Fair play mate ur car is lloking very good :D Loving at ASN number plate thingy.

As for personal probs, its not what you want to hear but it WILL get better seriously if you think its as bad as its going to get then it cant do anything else can it??
Good luck with it all but listen to Kev, you really need to sort the oil prob out.

Stacey
x