'99.5 A4 1.8TQ on Ebay

No Offence but thats bizzare! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

horrible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

tinted tailights ,blue led gear knob, lower s4 trim and no upper, THAT front splitter....no wonder only 3500 miles

Id be too ashamed to drive it too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif Maybe that thing ontop of dash is some medicine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

The A4 is one of the best-styled saloons (sedans) ever, and you go and do THAT to it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:

Id be too ashamed to drive it too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus glad it wasnt just me but that is the most shocking mods i've ever seen on an A4, to take a very nice looking car as std and do that you should be shot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oh well maybe a bit strong but hey in the US dont ya still get death penalty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Guess what smartasses? You don't have to run the bumper. I will replace it with a stock one painted to match for $500. I don't like it either. I built the car when I was a dealer for FK Automotive as a display vehicle and they wanted to go with this bumper. I don't understand it, but I went with it at the time. And, by the way, I don't drive it because i have other vehicles that are much more enjoyable on the street. Would you drive a car with a full race bumper that it that low? And, just to give you some clue as to why I even had this bumper, i'll bore you with an explanation. I ordered a large assortment from a supplier in Germany that I deal with that included the Golf A59 kit that was used to build the blue A59 replica that was featured in Euro Tuner. etc... The assortment of pieces also included spare body panels for my Rallye Golf, Golf III kit car pieces, and a Golf IV kit car wide body kit. I agreed to buy the A4 bumper sight unseen. Your looking at what I got. It is ugly on a street car, but it was designed for one thing, downforce on the track. This same piece is used on many touring car series S4s. Anyway, if you are actually interested in the car, which is basically new with 3400 miles, you should email me. If you want to comment on the bumper, you should start a thread called "Fast and Furious, Hyper-exxxtreme, snow-plow, rice bumper discussion" Then you can just say how much you hate it over and over and over. Wouldn't that be fun?

L8R,

Nathan

Well put /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Each to his own, but imho its not just the bumper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

nathan man... no one is having a go, simply expressing their opinion... chill out man!