Carbon trim here I come!

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Decided I really like the cabon trim as found on the RS4 and some S4's. Unfortunately when it does actually come up it goes for a lot of lolly :(

Mate of mine that that has a mate (you know how it goes) that does vinyl and was talking about Di-Noc or something that looks exactly like carbon fibre. It's fooled quite a few people so my mate and I have gone halfs on some. Hoping to do both our A4's in the next week or so when it arrives.

This is a roof done in it

Di-Nocroof.jpg

Hoping to get some good resulst with this stuff

A lot of guys are using 3M stuff at the moment too. Seems to be becoming all the rage wrapping stuff in carbon vinyl just now

As long as you don't kick the **** out of it, it has the potential to look excellent. I wouldnt mind doing my mirrors and b-pillars. Although I dont think it would be on the car for very long because It niggles me when something isn't real!

My plan is to do the door and dash strips and maybe the stereo console and interior handles. Don't want to go mad or it'll look pants. Hoping for a phone call today or tomorrow to tell me the stuff has arrived. As long as the weather is good it will be Saturdays mission. Only bit the concerns me is getting the centre console out to get that poxy clip released in teh centre for the main dash trim.