What exhaust tip wil suit a4 avant b5

theviking

Reaction score
Goin 2 put stainless bac box on but dilema bout tip i quite fancy letter box as opening wood fit and like em any ideas on tips ? not sure! TA

Think geeman and one or two more had the letterbox style, somebody will have a pic of it. Ive got a oval style on mine, but a lot prefer twin round mostly, personal preference at the end of the day, its your car mate.

Yeah I'm thinking of changing by avant back box too and would go for a round twintip, with maybe a slight angle on them

Just don't get it done by NoFlow... sorry. PowerShonk... ohh you know the one

LOLOLOL!! Powergash!......

If it were me I would go for twin........

MILLTEKTAILPIPES.jpg

What's wrong with powerflow? I was thinking of getting the guys at top gear in baisingstoke to do my s4 avant with oval tail pipes like the rs6 on each side

I have Powerflow on mine. It's brilliant. Sounds great and no noticeable loss in power at all.

DON'T GET THE LETTERBOX DESIGN - YOU'LL REGRET IT! :slap:

I had the letterbox style on mine. went off it in exactly 16 seconds. Lived with it for 6 months, then got it changed to twin outward rolled tips. MUCH BETTER!

i had a letterbox on my mk 1 gti looked good i think double round as will fit the opening well and not to over the top try to look close to standard i really wood love to hide the pipe but bumper has a cut out and wod look BENT with no tips and a cut out for f all i am using power flo as used b4 and no complaints as on budget!

The only reason I dislike powergash is because I had one custom made for my Liner' (there was no way I was going to pay 2k for a GReddy/HKS/Blitz one) and within a year the elements/car had eaten it. I wasn't a happy bunny. However, I did get a full refund, and needless to say ran away very quickly, never to return......