free panels

olds_kool

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
just about finished with my breaker but still got all the panels (except front bumper and tailgate)

facelift avant in light silver met.

any/all free to a good home if you can collect

be quick as it will be going soon and id rather they went to someone who needs them

also got a black drivers wing

pm if you want any of them

Need a few bits i'd be willing to pay for if you have them? the outter door handels if they are in good condition, battery cover and the rear door black plastic (gloss) window triangle pieces (assuming they are the same for a sallon) ?

you got a sunroof?

Need a few bits i'd be willing to pay for if you have them? the outter door handels if they are in good condition, battery cover and the rear door black plastic (gloss) window triangle pieces (assuming they are the same for a sallon) ?

outer door handles are ok no corrosion, if i remember 1 or 2 need painting but as not corroded they would be good after, battery covers gone and window pieces are different on avant

What colour black? Any rust?

non metallic and facelift

you got a sunroof?

no, has yours got sunroof and a/c?

You got the bonnet catch mate, i snapped the little rubber doodah off mine that sits in the grille, Oh and the side strips as mentioned previously, can square up at GTI Spring festival etc

you still after those sill strips sorry matey will bring them
needed bonnet catch for the car i was fixing up as it was seized

No worries on bonnet thingy, will try super glue,lol

And if you don't mind fetching the strips to GTI i would be grateful. I am still not sure where my clonking is coming from if i need a rack or not, i will try and look ASAP

Last edited:
Kev, do you have the column UJ/Knuncle joint? I recon thats where the rattle is coming from, i spent 3 hrs under mine today levering and rattling and thats the only thing that seems to move.

I cannot replicate the noise without driving it, and holding the knuckle at the same time,LOL

replied to your pm sent yesterday :happy:

I wanted your bonnet AGES ago! Grrrrrr! lol

Are Avant rear doors different to saloon rear doors...?

Are the wing mirrors in good condition...?

Just the door frame top and glass is different, which is interchangeable with yours

In that case then... what's the condition of the N/S/R (lower) door please...? I'd like that. :icon_thumright:

outer door handles are ok no corrosion, if i remember 1 or 2 need painting but as not corroded they would be good after, battery covers gone and window pieces are different on avant
I'll take the drivers door and rear drivers side (OS) door handles if they are ok?

Kev, make me a costing on the Sill trims, Steering joint thingy and a driveshaft/inner joint for my TQS ( assuming they the same as the 2wd, can't rememebr)

Text or PM if you prefer, can sort cash for Spring fest etc
Ta

Are these panels still available...?

I'll be over your way on Friday maybe. Can pick up then...

sorry matey not read through thread in a while your more than welcome to have a look at bonnet and door

mirrors are a bit scuffed and on ebay

stevr, rear passenger is very good drivers is good except for small scratch at bottom but would want small payment for them as they are sellable, giving panels away as i cant be bothered sending them

sorry matey not read through thread in a while your more than welcome to have a look at bonnet and door

mirrors are a bit scuffed and on ebay

stevr, rear passenger is very good drivers is good except for small scratch at bottom but would want small payment for them as they are sellable, giving panels away as i cant be bothered sending them

Great I will take both and dont worry I was planning to pay for them:cool: If the ns hadles are good too I'll buy the lot off you.
Cheers
Steve

what condition is the drivers internal door handle. the bit with the window switches not the pull bit.

a few scratches on it but want to sell door cards complete, is the rubber coating coming off? you can rub it all off with an old tea towel and get nice plastic finish, did it to my shift surround and it looked much better
carpet was worn through so chopped it up for access to seat harness sorry

cant be bothered wrapping them, your not going to gti fest are you?