FAO S4 owners. Performance Car mag review

Thanks, but i'm not interested in cars. ;)

Will take a read when I get home tonight.

well worth keeping. i remember reading that when it came out. thats the article that gave the S4 "hero status" in my mind

wont be able to get home fast enough!

It was a Misano S4 in my hometown when I were a lad which first made me take note of the S4. Wanted one ever since.

i was after a 1.8t when i stumbled accross an S4 took it for a test drive and just had to have it. It was at a main dealers in noggy blue strange it had cloth interior , anyways i said to the guy ill put a deposit down now please and sort the rest tmrw , he said thats fine no need for deposit he could keep it for a couple of days and i went on my way . Called back the next day to make arrangements to pick it up and was told oh sorry its gone! After about 4 months searching all over the country finally found one that was back in 2003!

reading that article you can tell how much of an impact the car had and how it moved the game on in its own little way

sure you had scoobies offering similar performance back then, but this did it in a different manner. his speedo is pointing at 171mph ***. really is a bit of a brute.

that article is why i love the car.

aww thats so annoying, its too blurred to read! is it just my pc?? is it clearer when you download it?

thats a relief sorry for the apparant stupid question but the connection offshore is SO slow its not worth tryin till i get off! cheers though i look forward to it!