Mega brake upgrade - cheap!

I, have seen those before! There are loads of them on there! What a load of b.........Reminds me of turbo badges when your car is a 1ltr nova, go faster stripes that increase your cars bhp by 50% and furry dice that let other drivers know you are a c............

Also don't forget the lower the rear seats, makes your handle far better in corners, lowers the COG...........!:asskicking:

I like that the before and after pictures are from different cars! and also they say in the video on how to install them that your car will never be the same again! :lmfao:

your sides will never be the same again once you see them and ROFL

A perfect excuse to drive past all the shiny reflective shop windows to check out your new "just add water" monster brakes.........

manz... demz is well kool init, iz gotta get me granny som for er mobillitee skoota init bludz!

oh my god i am going to get some stick now, i was thinking of getting some for mine, only because i have the 6 pot ap racing conversion on the front and wanted the rears to look the same not just the standard calipers