Post pics of your grubby cars!

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Just a thought from another thread, I can't be the only who needs to wash their car rather desperately. lol

Will grab a photo on my travels in a little while

We have two A4s at work at the mo:- A knackered '95 2.6 car in on the scrappage scheme, in Ming blue, and my '98 in Santorin blue.

Judging by the number of people who have asked me to move "my car" no ****** can tell the difference........ MUST CLEAN!

Well how stupid do I feel? Parked up at B&Q under the posh lights get my camera out only to quickly realise the memory card was in the card reader on the PC. It rhymes with plucking bell!

Think I'll take some before n' after shots tomorrow, from grubby car with kerbed to balls RS4 reps, to shiny car with AMGs. Haven't been this excited outside the bedroom for a little while.

Damn. On Sunday my car was grey... all over... after doing a 300 mile round trip on Saturday. Wheels were horrible and crusted up with salt and the car was looking really sorry for itself.

But then I cleaned it, so I've only got 'clean' shots. Sorry chaps!

mine was cleaned last week but is currently being dusted with stone dust from the masonry work going on down the street!

Take a pic of mine next time you come past steve, its been a year since it was cleaned lol

I'll contribute today... :(

manky2.jpg

manky1.jpg

i emptied one whole black bin bag of rubbish out of my golf lastnight :(

the s4 is sparkling