Door rings stickers??

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Ok I know I may get flamed for this but I was thinking what my car might look like with a set of silverAudi rings on the doors like the old Quattro?

Yay or nay people before I possibly drop a fashion feaux par. lol

550DSC00028.jpg

Ive always thought these suited the car,you used to see a afir few early a4's with them fitted,was this an aftermarket or fitted at the factory/dealers

I like em' pal..........Distinguished and retro. It all depends what you like. Clean flowing lines like the OE but modified look, or involving with a lot going on..... Not for EVERYONE, but I think your car is an extension of yourself. So like that t-shirt you loved and everyone hated, get it on!.....

Last edited:
Not for me......

But wot i would say if you like this kinda thing, be that bit different and think of a slightly different design/symbol/position/size as this may work better, also you'll be the only one with it first! Any sign writers etc would knock up some vinyl cheapish.

When I read the title I thought "massive chav". The photo you've posted actually doesn't look bad.

Then again, that car does look pretty special anyway because it's so well polished and might look even better without them.

I'm not into Max Power style stickering lol.

Yes the pic I posted is of a clean car but then you know me my cars clean, it gets washed every 6 months whether it needs it or not.:nyah: