Badger5Sky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Bad Vibrations???

Hey guys, this is my first post on this site and I was hoping to find some help. I have a 00 Audi S4 six speed that has a bad vibration. It vibrates when exclerating in first, second, third and fourth gear at over half throttle. It feels like I am running of railroad tracks. I found that both motor mounts were broken so I replaced them. The vibration is less after doing that but it is still there. The car has roughly 60k miles on it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_RastaS4

Re: Bad Vibrations???

Is your car modded or not? And do you have any power loss? I had the problem with my motor mounts and I replaced them with reenforced motor mounts cause my engine is modified! Is your vibration there at low speeds too or just at high speeds? Did you check your exhaust?

Reverse Gear

Status

The car has a stage I chip and exhaust so it is mildly modified. The vibration is just there at lower speeds. Everything on the exhaust looks fine. It feels like the vibration is coming from the powertrain.

imported_kris_tdi

i get a slight vibration through my clutch pedal when accelerating, as soon as you lift off the gas it goes away, 6 speed box too.