Volks AutosMonster Motorsport

Thread: santa pod

1st Gear

Status

santa pod

Hey guys. Was going to ask about the santa pod trpi on the 11 April but the thread is closed. Does this mean it's off? Need to know so I can take hols cos i'll need 3 days to travel down from Inverness .

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Administrator

Status
    Re-read post #1 in the closed thread - it contains a link to the 'central' organisation thread in the 'Major UK Events' section

Here it is to save you a click: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1TH-APRIL-2010

The event is most definitely on, and hopefully we'll have a great turn out - and it'd be great if you could join us. Although, having said that I should probably be trying to persuade folks to not come down from Scotland based on the mess I was in at the last "GTI" event the morning after the night before!

All the best,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

6th Gear

Status
    Would it not be a sensible suggestion to add the same link as the last post of the locked sticky above?

I would imagine most people usually go to the latest post on long running threads to avoid needing to wade though pages of posts which they may have already read.
    Mo power, mo problems

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    Re-read post #1 in the closed thread - it contains a link to the 'central' organisation thread in the 'Major UK Events' section

Here it is to save you a click: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1TH-APRIL-2010

The event is most definitely on, and hopefully we'll have a great turn out - and it'd be great if you could join us. Although, having said that I should probably be trying to persuade folks to not come down from Scotland based on the mess I was in at the last "GTI" event the morning after the night before!

All the best,

Rob.
    How what happened at the GTI meet? Was there much drinking involved??

Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Thunder View Post
    Would it not be a sensible suggestion to add the same link as the last post of the locked sticky above?
    I would imagine most people usually go to the latest post on long running threads to avoid needing to wade though pages of posts which they may have already read.
    Aye, for those who start a book at the back page I'll add a link

Quote Originally Posted by AB5QTS View Post
    How what happened at the GTI meet? Was there much drinking involved??
    There may have been a little. Ess_Three makes the pilgrimage to GTI International with a load of his 100% Scottish mates, and myself and my good lady arranged to stay in the same hotel as them. We started on the Speckled Hen and didn't stop until there was only dishwater left to drink. I wasn't too bad the morning after when we arrived at Inters, but within about five minutes of that the clouds burnt away and I spent most of the rest of the day sat in the car with the air-con at full tilt. (And as a side note, Ess isn't allowed to mock my hangover too much because he didn't get stuck in on the Scotch!)
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    Aye, for those who start a book at the back page I'll add a link
    !sreehC
    Mo power, mo problems

6th Gear

Status
    I'd love to go back to the Pod, it's a great day out. Found it a bit of a trek for me, but will go back again one day.

Some clips of my last visit:

Mo power, mo problems