santa pod

AB5QTS

Reaction score
Hey guys. Was going to ask about the santa pod trpi on the 11 April but the thread is closed. Does this mean it's off? Need to know so I can take hols cos i'll need 3 days to travel down from Inverness :faint:.

Cheers

Re-read post #1 in the closed thread - it contains a link to the 'central' organisation thread in the 'Major UK Events' section :)

Here it is to save you a click: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...ING-FESTIVAL-SANTA-POD-SUNDAY-11TH-APRIL-2010

The event is most definitely on, and hopefully we'll have a great turn out - and it'd be great if you could join us. Although, having said that I should probably be trying to persuade folks to not come down from Scotland based on the mess I was in at the last "GTI" event the morning after the night before!

All the best,

Rob.

Would it not be a sensible suggestion to add the same link as the last post of the locked sticky above?

I would imagine most people usually go to the latest post on long running threads to avoid needing to wade though pages of posts which they may have already read.

Re-read post #1 in the closed thread - it contains a link to the 'central' organisation thread in the 'Major UK Events' section :)

Here it is to save you a click: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...ING-FESTIVAL-SANTA-POD-SUNDAY-11TH-APRIL-2010

The event is most definitely on, and hopefully we'll have a great turn out - and it'd be great if you could join us. Although, having said that I should probably be trying to persuade folks to not come down from Scotland based on the mess I was in at the last "GTI" event the morning after the night before!

All the best,

Rob.

How what happened at the GTI meet? Was there much drinking involved??

Would it not be a sensible suggestion to add the same link as the last post of the locked sticky above?
I would imagine most people usually go to the latest post on long running threads to avoid needing to wade though pages of posts which they may have already read.
Aye, for those who start a book at the back page I'll add a link ;)

How what happened at the GTI meet? Was there much drinking involved??
There may have been a little. Ess_Three makes the pilgrimage to GTI International with a load of his 100% Scottish mates, and myself and my good lady arranged to stay in the same hotel as them. We started on the Speckled Hen and didn't stop until there was only dishwater left to drink. I wasn't too bad the morning after when we arrived at Inters, but within about five minutes of that the clouds burnt away and I spent most of the rest of the day sat in the car with the air-con at full tilt. (And as a side note, Ess isn't allowed to mock my hangover too much because he didn't get stuck in on the Scotch!)

I'd love to go back to the Pod, it's a great day out. Found it a bit of a trek for me, but will go back again one day.

Some clips of my last visit:

Last edited by a moderator: