upgrades

duchie85

Reaction score
I just got the a4 1.8t, ultra sport package, some other stuff inside. The car is too slow for me. Stock hp is 170, i'm looking to bump it up to around 225. I'm a beginner at this...would like to get an E.C.U. upgrade. Any suggestions? I could use them.
Thanks,
Eric

There are so many things you can do to your Audi. Chip it, upgrade your turbo, exhaust just to name a few! And there are many suppliers for that

But usually, people go by stages. Stage 1: ECU upgrade (chip) + Exhaust... don't know exactly how much Horsepower is gained on 1.8T (it usually depends on who you choose as your supplier for the chip)

G

I think you could comfortably see 200+ if you got a remap with a full exhaust. Also look at the option of fitting a larger turbo; for big power it's the only way to go really. Gammba, a regular on here, compiled a list not long back showing all the top tuners/chip companies, so do a search and you should find the info you're looking for. It's one of the most talked-about topics on here.

Drew.

By the way, on the A3 (older version) threads... there's a poll naming all the tuners

G