First refusal/dibs for the B5 forum....Monos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hello Gents. I have just located and bought some Porsche 911 alloys so I am going to be selling my monos. Wanted to give this forum first dibs on them as I would really like to see them go to a good home. Will be putting them in the classifieds next week if nobody on this forum is interested.....

Here are some pics/details of them (these are the exact ones).

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?80146-New-winter-wheels&highlight=Monoblocks

I will be getting some of my own pics up next week, as soon as I'm back from work.

I am looking for £450 for the alloys only, or £550 fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1's 235/40/17, with very good tread.
The alloys are ET 48 and 8.5J. Obviously they are 17's, and are all straight as arrows! They are gloss black, as in the link, and have just been coated with 3 layers of Poorboys rim sealant. If anyone is interested please pm me.
Collection in person is fine(I live in Wycombe, which is 25 miles south west of central london), or if you can arrange a courier I will crate them up and wrap them extremely well (no half measures here, I know how annoying it is for wheels to get damaged in transit!).

Cheers Fellas.

Ollie.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Fellas(and Admins), I've just found out (by reading a recent thread) that I shouldn't be advertising via these means. All I wanted was to give you guys first dibs. Please do not reply/respond to this thread. If you are interested pm me. My apologies to the forum and the admins....

Ollie

You're replacing them with porsche rims...? They better be the dogs!

Put the advert for them in your sig bud... bit of free advertising!

Think they are nicknamed "dog legs"? Yeah will do ref the sig thing.....Cheers mate.

Yep Sig adverts are fine without going overboard.

I am sure due to the popularity of these bad boys you should have no problems shipping them out, Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.