Sad times my 1.8t sport is up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

badpanel

Reaction score
I have only had my 2000 1.8t sport for a couple of months but i cant really justify having a car like this for my two mile journey to work every day so its up for sale in the classifieds and on edition38.
£2795 ovno

Not really high spec, Apart from the decat pipe,coilovers and wheels its a tidy standard 1.8t sport.

Please see my advert in the classifieds and pm me for more details
Cheers.

Stick a link to it in your signature.

Personally i think your price seems very high for a FWD model, but good luck.

And can someone explain how to change signature as i did it by accident last time

Its hard to say exactly, as i've never seen the car. But i'd say 2grand was top money for a "standard" late model B5 fwd. Its a 1.8T, so more desirable than a V6, plus its an avant which will help, and you might get a little more than that, but you gorra remember B6 models are starting around 3. Unless its a quattro i just cant see it stretching to that sort of money.

Looking on ebay at completed listings is usually a nice indicator, but all i can see is a sea of unsold cars not reaching even 2k, one that went for 800quid (probably broken) and one that sold for 2650.

I guess its a hard call pricing a car, and i guess if your not mega desperate, you can start high and work down to get the best possible price.

What are you planning on changing to?

To edit your signature, go into "Settings" at the top right of the page, then theres an edit signature option at the left.

No for sale threads allowed sorry

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.