Modded Face Lift S4 Wanted

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking to part ex my RS4 for an S4 saloon (face lift), which has some choice mods already.
Not bothered about whether it has K04s or not, as I have RS6 turbos to replace them with anyway.

Ideally looking for IM, Y-pipe, Coilies, exhaust, changed over already.

I'll be doing alot of additional mods over and above the turbos, and am aiming for 600bhp/600ft lbs.

Thanks.

PS
My car's advertised on AudiSRS, 246 and Pistonheads...

:eyebrows:

Would you be interested in my Ming Blue saloon on 103,000 miles with the following spec:

K04 Turbos (starting to make noise)
Full RS4 intake - Airbox / MAF / Y-Pipe / Turbo pipework
Audi RS4 intercoolers, shrouds and pipes
APR Bi-pipe + APR pipework
630cc injectors
Phenolic spacers
Audi RS4 exhaust manifolds (ported and rewelded for strength)
Audi RS4 downpipes (pre-cats gutted)
Milltek Single 3" Exhaust + link pipes
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump
APR Drivetrain Stabiliser
B6 S4 wheels (inc. spare)
Koni Adjustable coilovers (height and damping)
H&R Anti-Roll Bars (w. brand new Hotchkis support brackets fitted yesterday!)
Audi RS6 front brake setup
Audi RS4 (B5) rear brake setup (just bought some B6 S4 discs and will mod to fit)
Omori boost gauge
Audi RS4 Recaro seats (fully wired up with heating)
Audi RS4 Xenon headlights
Audi RS4 Grille (i've also done front bumper grilles to match)
Short shifter
New windscreen
BMW E36 Compact rear lip spoiler
Engine is sound - Cams and compression both checked within the last 18 months.
Front suspension arms replaced within the last couple of years
New rocker cover gaskets last year
New rear pass side wheel bearing and suspension arm bushes yesterday
Full service history - Audi up to 78K when I bought it, MRC and Unit20 since then. Oil changes every 5k in my ownership.
New RS4 MAF
New brake reservoir
New coolant reservoir (i'm such a tart!)

The car is pre-facelift, but other than the centre console, all weak points have been replaced along with cosmetic touches such as facelift headlights. Suspect the centre diff is on it's way out, but been talking to someone about sourcing a replacement from another gearbox. There are a few other niggly bits and pieces which need looking at such as very slight oil leak (doesn't drip) from back of engine - Doug @ MRC suspected rear crank seal. Couple of scuffs on the paintwork.

Considering stripping it at some point over the coming months, but this would be an ideal opportunity for you to pick up a base car for your mods and would save me the hassle (and emotional pain!) of stripping it. Obviously plenty of toys which could be sold on to fund the mods required for RS6 snails!

yo scott, your car does seem to be quite good for a swap or sale . wanna trade yup to stoaksey's rs4? will cost mind....

to be honest this looks a good s4 for stoaksey as he would would changing a lot of stuff out and just coz its a prefacelift shouldn't be too much of a problem as he might go widebody with it later?

you would be sorry to see it go though scott.

Ash

Yes would def be interested.

Px or straight sale?

PM me, or via SRS/246 (stumpyrs4 = SRS and stumpy67 = 246), just to make things awkward!

Cheers Ash

PM me with your phone number and i'll call you tonight after work.

As much as I would LOVE an RS4, I simply can't afford to keep the S any more so just after a straight sale. Spent £500 on it yesterday and it still needs two new front tyres thanks to a pothole/kerb incident damaging the sidewall of one of them (at least it means the spare will have a Goodyear Asym with 4-5mm tread left on it!). Had the car just over 3 years and spent well over £20k on it (the amount of stuff I've replaced/upgraded is ridiculous - it's like Trigger's Broom), just had enough of the constant bills these cars throw up!!! They aren't known as money pits for nothing!
The car has always taken priority over other expenses (as my fiancee will testify to... with her Elizabeth Duke ring ;) ). I've been wanting an iPhone for a while now and also needed glasses for the last 2 years, but have never managed to find the money for these things... but somehow i've always seemed to manage to find the money for the car. :)
I turn 30 next week so thinking now should be the time to start acting like a proper grown up and not spunking all my money on a toy! lol

Other things it's had during my ownership include sensors galore, various suspension arms/bushes, washer pump, F-hose delete, N249 delete, DV's, silicon hose kit, new radiator, new fuel filter, new FPR, replacement Concert stereo (old one went noisy), fanbelt and tensioners, oil pressure sender, new N75, H&R wheel spacers and probably a lot more I can't remember off the top of my head. Basically, if it needed it, it got it!

Never been tracked, but I did take it to Santa Pod last year and got a respectable 12.8. Not bad for a first timer!

Some photos of my precious:
DSC02714.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

NextStep.jpg