Airbag lite on!!!

GforceA4

Reaction score
Coming home last nite, i got to my car started it up and my airbag lite have been stuck on every since,

is this going to be a quick fix or is it going to hit my wallet hard?

Cheers peeps for ur help

Gareth

Hey hey another gareth with an audi who would of thought,,,, two gareth's with great taste in cars lol

Mine done that the other day come from asda got in started it up and the light was on took it to my brother and he reset it and its been off ever since but i dont have any wires going to my seat

yep as aragorn says had the same issue with mine once you have vagcom'd it and if it turns out to be the seat airbag connections either take out the plug and tweak the tiny plug (female) in my case i bent the pin a bit so it made a better connection or change the connection alltogether. Bear in mind while the AIRBAG light is on ALL airbags are disabled, even if you find the fault you will need to reset with airbag light with vagcom.

thanx for help, who would of thought it 2 gareth with great taste lol, ill got my mates garage and get it reset and go from there,

im not going to just reset it, that just plain silly, as im going to be puttin the car up 4sale soon.

Sounds like that is a common place for it to go under the seat!
When my Missus drive the car she moves the seat and up the light pops!! Then its a trip to my friends with vagcom!
I think I will do the little tweeek now...
Michael