New Toys

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
I had some head rest monitors giving to me by my brother about a year ago and finaly got round to fitting them the other day and now i cant get my daughter or wife out of the car now lol. and even though they are bigger than the original audi head rests the colour match is really good

DSCF1134.jpg

nice, what is the spec for the hardware and how tricky was it?

thought about doing this myself

@jcb,, i got a ripspeed dvd head unit and two 7 inch necvox headrest monitors as for fitting them my uncle is an upholsterer and he fitted them to the head rests he had laying around,,, he tryed to match the fabric the best he coud with what he had and even made covers to put over them so the theving Barstwerds cant see them when they look in. The hardest part i found to fitting them in the car was tring to get all the wires in the back of the radio back in the dash,, But the best thing i found is that the monitors have two inputs each so my daughter can watch whats on on the dvd player or conect a portable dvd player and watch that while me and the wife listen to music,,,,,,,,, if you can make sense of that

@ phoenixv6quattro well if you put this in yours you wont get them out of the back if they are anything like my lot lol

Tazzy, it's good to see thing's are going well for you:icon_thumright:

very nice.
is the sound via headphone jack?

what head unit surround did you use?

cheers guys
@ mac1403 ( YOUR ALIVE ) i was only saying the other day that i aint seen you on here for a while hows things butty what you been up to
@ CMD yeah not to bad still aint got a job yet but may have one in a few wekks driving asda home delivery vans so fingers crossed
so how are you and the fam good i hope and are you and mac1403 coming on the 28 to the meet Cheers Gareth