Hello everyone iam new!

tdi heed

Reaction score
hello iam new to the b5 lot. just sold my audi a4 b6 and got a a4 quattro 2.6. Ive all ways had diesel audi`s and dont no much about modifications i.e bigger brakes and exhuasts e.t.c. if you could let me no if you have a similar car.

many thanks kevin

Welcome to the best and most opinionated forum inside this website. Very helpfull bunch. Just don't, whatever you do, mention "stretched tyres"....Enjoy buddy!

thanks for the welcome lads. well i will tell you the crack how i came to be on this friendly fourm. I did have a a4 b6 1.9tdi fwd, but i needed to sell it to buy a van for work. so when i sold my much loved audi in place of transit van, needless to say i wasnt happy to see it go.

I then had to start looking for a van in my price range, after a wild goose chase round the north of the country i found one 30miles away in newcastle. Sticking to a very tight budget it ment i had £1300 to buy another audi. After trawling the internet i came across a 2.6 quattro for £1295 in london. to cut a long story short i arrived in london after a 6 hour drive at 3 in the morning. the man that was selling the car had to be the nicest man i have ever met, letting me have this car for this money lol. the car had a full service history 2 owners and not a mark on it. i couldnt belive my luck he took me for a drive in it and the car drove like new, i couldnt belive it all for £1300 and in my budget, it had long tax and m.o.t aswell.

CAN I ALSO ADD I CANT STOP TAKING THIS THING OUT ON THE B ROADS! IT STICKS LIKE HELL!!!! I LOVE THIS CAR!!! QUATTRO!!