MASSIVE THANKYOU TO ADAMSS24......

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Chris(Adamss24)came and changed my timing belt,tensioners,thermostat,radiator etc etc yesterday and now after 24hrs, and a trip to London and back the cars running sweeter than ever! He did a stirling job, very professionally, in good time at a very very good price. Very nice guy too. I don't have time/tools to do the bigger jobs at the moment, and would highly reccomend his services to anyone in my boat (no time/18hr days etc). Thanks again Adam!

Ollie

That's good to know. Shame you're not a bit further North!

Where abouts are you in london Chris? PM me if you prefer

i honestly feel the best work is carried out by enthusiasts anyway. phoenix, was the work on your v6?

i honestly feel the best work is carried out by enthusiasts anyway. phoenix, was the work on your v6?

Full Contitech cambelt kit (including the damper), water pump, thermostat, aux. belt, new radiator (old one was coroded at the bottom), coolant flushed and re-newed with G12 spec antifreeze. For the other punters, i am based in New Southgate, North London and i dont mind traveling a bit (for diesel money!) if within reasonable distance !

by no means a straight forward job adam. sounds like the same job as i did on mine in november but i did mine over a few evenings rather than just a day!!

It took 8 hours from 11 am to 7pm and there was an airlock wich took quite a while to bleed properly ! I also had a few troubles lining up the front bumper but we got there in the end ! It takes me about 6.5 hours from start to finish on a good day ! Also, the wheather did not help much...

haha working out in the elements? we used to do stuff like that years ago, often in the dark too :p