Seats and Seatbelts

phoenixv6quattro

staylowmovefast
Reaction score
Hello Gents. Does anyone know if most VW group front seats would bolt straight into the floor on my avant? I'm after something in cream leather as mine are shagged! Preferably some Recaros! Tried ebay and PH's, but seem pretty rare! Anyone know the best place to source these?

Has ANYONE ever removed their seatbelts to replace etc? I have noticed a small tear in my passenger one so bought a new one from the stealers. Is anybody able to tell me how to replace them, and if so a ******* job or really simple?

Thanks Fellas,

Ollie

just the trim on the b pillar a bit tricky to get off and back on

Blimey! Now thats worth knowing! Thats probably saved me a **** load of ballache! Ta!

anything will fit if you have the time and effort.
seat belts are fairly easy to remove and replace. what did you buy from the stealer? just the belt or the whole assembly?
if the first one its a ballache fitting the new belt to the old spring retainer!

if you find seats keep the subframe of your old one and fit them to whatever you want.
I bought a set of recaros that had been welded onto S4 frames, easy enought to do but the guy who did these made an **** of it so I sent them back.
just make sure you still have adjustability (these didn't!).