Any of these Turbos any good?

ha ha...get off the fence!

he is right though.
none of them are Garrett.
first one is a knock off GT28rs copy
middle one is a journal bearing copy of the GT28r
last one is a shocker, doesn't even look like they have stolen anyone else good designs!!

£300 will get you a pretty good used T28/T25 from a well known brand

You going T25/T28 then Drizz?.. turbos are cheaper but much more work and expense in the long run compared to bolting on a hybrid!

Seems like a reasonable price to me given that its new?

A brand new GT series garret will cost you like 700-900quid, then manifolds and other custom fabrication to make it all work...

By the time you've fabricated a downpipe, baught a manifold,sorted out all the other pipes etc, even using a used turbo you're going to have spenda fair bit

Sorry but i dont have brand new money. A good second hand turbo will do. Manifold £100, do exhaust myself, pipework myself, labour myself...

How much can it be? Turbo, manifold, modded exhaust, IC pipework and oil/water pipework. Hybrids arent too common lol

If you're good at welding then you'll save a shed load of cash.. so that'd be a bonus.

There's all of the intake side to think about too.. Lots of silicone, connections, clips, filter etc.. that's another couple of hundred alone.

Got to be over a grand to do a satisfactory job and that's not including tuning or new pants for when you torque steer through a wall lol.

You would have had more money to spend on it if you never bought the wheels that rotta said he was selling to me.

If you're good at welding then you'll save a shed load of cash.. so that'd be a bonus.

There's all of the intake side to think about too.. Lots of silicone, connections, clips, filter etc.. that's another couple of hundred alone.

Got to be over a grand to do a satisfactory job and that's not including tuning or new pants for when you torque steer through a wall lol.

Torque steer? I doubt it lol. Try driving a 300bhp FWD corsa that i took in PX a while ago. I stripped that as it was too dangerous to sell on lol. Got out bid on an s14a T28 today by a tenner :(

You would have had more money to spend on it if you never bought the wheels that rotta said he was selling to me.

Give up fella, if you have an issue take it out with him. Stop giving me grief. I PMd him, he replied, i went to collect. Thats all i know.

Im not giving you grief,i know its not your fault. Never heard anything back from the guy after saying he was waiting on a price from a courier. Got any pics of them on yet? I was thinking about getting mine done that sort of colour maybe a bit lighter.

20239_1304827470759_1532672508_809918_6742397_n.jpg

20239_1304827430758_1532672508_809917_6209953_n.jpg

Wheels on before body mods.

Looks good. Are you putting the s4 kit on yours too? I like the idea of putting a t28 on mine too but not sure if i want the hassle. You should have a look on one of the gti-r forums and see if anybody is selling one. Im sure the t28 from a gti-r is better than the 200sx ones other than maybe one from a s15.

Yeah S4 kit. Was debating RS4 kit but not having the power to match the looks is pointless...
Cheers for the tip!