Badger5Monster Motorsport

Re: POSSIBLE FRAUD!

It does sound dodgy, but he may be minted and it's the exact car he wants, but then if he had that much money why doesn't he buy a new one from a dealer, ok waiting list aside.

Some of these rich nutters, you know who you are, just want it now, no waiting and are preparing to pay over the odds to not wait. He may think your dodgy wanting to meet somewhere other than the cars registered address. He may think your going to say a service station on the M25!

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_tristram

ICM = ECM = ECU?

ignition control module is the same thing as a the engine control module which is the same thing as the ECU?
    or am i wrong?

Neutral

Status

Re: ICM = ECM = ECU?

you are correct man different makes call it different names. German cars are normally ecu's, jap cars are normally ecm's and american makes are usually icm's.

imported_tristram

are you positive? because i need a new icm according to my dealer, i looked it up in my repair manual and it was called an ecm, which sounded real familiar to an ecu - if thats the case i could just get an aftermarket one right away?

imported_tristram

actually no, ecm and ecu are the same, icu is a different part - thanks for your input though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

so what is an ICU?

imported_tristram