Wanted! B5 S4

Ben_Lucas43

Contemplating trip to the Ring
Reaction score
Hi, I am still looking for a Nogaro Blue Audi S4..

Preferebly standard but maybe with the Remap..
If anyone knows of one being sold, I have seen some on eBay and Pistonheads, but i hated the wheels, lol!

So please PM me with details of where else to look, or get in touch! Money Waiting!

Thanks
Ben

Your most probably looking in the best places....You could try the Trader, or better still buy one of the ones you've seen and change the wheels ;)

Ahh, thanks for that link. I've seen it on pistonheads, but them wheels! not to my taste.. plus i know the Blue interior is prefered n rare, but i hate the blue door cards..

I could change the wheels, but i'd need the car straight away and i havent got alot of spare cash to start going on wheels.. I'll see if he'll accept a little less lol

Thanks!

*confused* - what's wrong with the red one(s) on Pistonheads...?

And Ben... you're on Scartho Top! Just round the corner (sort of) from me in Gloucester Avenue!

Saying that though... you probably hate my wheels! lol

And Ben... you're on Scartho Top! Just round the corner (sort of) from me in Gloucester Avenue!

Saying that though... you probably hate my wheels! lol

You are, i have seen you a couple of times before.. I love that red one on pistonheads... but I want it blue!

There's a silver B5 S4 knocking around Grimsby/Cleethorpes. I've been tempted to stop and ask him if he wants to part with it... it's an older gentleman driving it...

New wheels on the A4 tonight. Just off to Bush Tyres to pick them up!

come on just get the nogaro one swap wheels only , maybe even a straight swap. and door cards theres a few knocking around wont cost much and easy to swap .
If you see a good straight car dont be bothered by little cosmetic details .

I'd swap the wheels for some Fat5's... lol

I've seen that old guy, its an avant isnt it?

Hope them new wheels look fly!

I've tried a couple of times to ring the PistonHeads number for that Red one..but the number comes up as not in use !?

And he has not replied to my email...

Anyone ever seen it before?

Are we on about the red one with the dark RS6's on it...? Or the cheaper one with higher mileage and the standard rims on?

Last edited:
Well!

Didn't end up seeing that red one.. but i went on to see a v.nice nogaro avant, with tv's in the back, dark rs6 wheels.. super drool worthy, even had a drive, every option too!

Sold it this morning, just as i'd got the money together, and i left him a deposit! quite miffed to be honest..

So i'm still on the lookout, but this time i have cash waiting, woop!

He sold it even though you gave him a deposit...? That's bang out of order. I assume you got it all back...?

i saw the one with tvs on autotrader, i think it claimed 350bhp "rs4 performance etc" which seemed a bit optimistic

i was up in northwich with mine over the weekend... just looked on google maps and thats still blooming miles away

It was ok for performance.. 60-80 in 6th was pretty brisk..!

Yee northwich is not close to Ramsbottom lol

Please can someone sell a decent spec S4 Avant soon? thanks.

whats the spec/budget youre after?

Nogaro avant, remap, miltek, black leather interior, dark rs4 alloys optional lol, about £6k?

Seen some saloons with sameish spec go for about £5k / £5.5k so is £6k ok?
That one in Ramsbottom was very nice, full audi history just had its cambelt done less than 3000 miles ago and done 120k total, and went for £6.5k

mines santorin blue, white leather and cambelt/waterpump/stat/tensioners all done less than 2k miles ago. has the remap and ehxaust and i dont want anywhere near £6k for mine

buy mine!

mines santorin blue, white leather and cambelt/waterpump/stat/tensioners all done less than 2k miles ago. has the remap and ehxaust and i dont want anywhere near £6k for mine

buy mine!

:sorry: I'm sorry its the Nogaro Blue i want..

what remap is it? I was aiming for the MRC Stage 2 with Miltek for £1100 if the one I buy doesn't have it..

mine has an amd remap, and hoping not to sound like im blowing my car's own trumpet, but it has one of the best S4 dyno plots ive seen for a remap (ie no stupid torque spike and it doesnt tail off like a diesel after 3500rpm

mine has an amd remap, and hoping not to sound like im blowing my car's own trumpet, but it has one of the best S4 dyno plots ive seen for a remap (ie no stupid torque spike and it doesnt tail off like a diesel after 3500rpm

Not too bad.. i might look into them then, whereabouts are they? because MRC are just 20mins from me mams lol

they have a few branches as far as i know. ill have to get the plots posted up

typical remapped s4 plots are like remapped 20vt plots. gay to the core.

they spike to 380lbft and then tail off immediately like a diesel. it would feel like big 20vt, disappointing from my experience.

have you seen a standard s4 plot? 290lbft, lazer etched flat torque "curve" to 5000rpm and then drops

with mine, it goes to 350lbft and then holds it to just past 5200rpm, so like the standard car but bigger (60lbft everywhere bigger) and then tails off because ko3s are tiny.

Found one.. But its a saloon.. Totally standard apart from a remap and diverter valves.
Couple of things wrong, CD changer wont eject but i'm sure i can do that and it needs new front discs, which i have..

Just done 100400miles, new turbos by audi at 100k! (With reciepts) FASH. £5k

Collect in a couple of weeks. Will post pics as soon as!
Actually cant wait to spend some money on it haha.
Collecting with my friend who drives a Fiat 20v Turbo Coupe, who says he'll leave me for dead.. we'll see.

Colour... year... pics...? Come on!

Geez Geeman, your on the ball!

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1503416.htm

Nogaro Blue, Black Leather Interior, Like i said totally standard apart from Remap/Diveverter valves..
Just on the lookout for a Centre Armrest and possibly the PhatBox system.. it does work in these doesn't it?
Then its B7 RS4 wheels, miltek, remap, turbos, fmic, shortshift, thicker rollbars, coilovers, some sticky tread and off to the ring in August! (I'm not sure how much of this i am going to be able to complete before the Ring!)

Looks really tidy! A good price for a facelift S4. Most of the ones around that price are all pre-facelift models!

And it looks like it was originally from Hull too (AG plate)

You'll have to come and take me out for a spin in it when you get it...!

Looks really tidy! A good price for a facelift S4. Most of the ones around that price are all pre-facelift models!

And it looks like it was originally from Hull too (AG plate)

You'll have to come and take me out for a spin in it when you get it...!

I thought that about the plate, i'll find out..
Collection from near Heathrow! so a good day out.
We'll have to meet sometime, is there a meet happening soon? Have you heard about the £100ish all day track day at Cadwell in march?

glad you found one mate, ill be getting an MRC remap and milltek soon so ill let you know wot it like, supposed to be the nuts

glad you found one mate, ill be getting an MRC remap and milltek soon so ill let you know wot it like, supposed to be the nuts

Please do! And let me know the cost.. On MRC's web page its £1109 for miltek and a stage 2 remap.
Do MRC have a rolling road?

i think the rolling road is coming in april,they have an open day on the 16th 17th of april for members of SRS so hopefully ill be popping up there to get the work done on the date so i can get on the rollers aswel.