Have your wishbones worn out?

do you mean rear wishbones or front suspension arms? or both?

Hi it's a set of 8 front wishbones. Basically what you see in the pic below (minus the drop links - which I do have for sale separately):

8E0-498-500_controlarmkit_MKD.jpg

OK, those are front suspension arms (wishbones on the rear of a quattro are Y shaped hence "wishbone").

I don't know the brand TBH but its not a bad deal other than most warranties are non transferable

OK, those are front suspension arms (wishbones on the rear of a quattro are Y shaped hence "wishbone").

I don't know the brand TBH but its not a bad deal other than most warranties are non transferable

I'm no mechanic - not by a long shot - and described them as wishbones, but should have described them as wishbone arms I appreciate.

Mine are actually FAI parts - the pic below is a generic image, just used to illustrate the contents. FAI are generally OE quality, and a lot better than some of the GSF type parts that don't last at all.

I bought them trade, and paid a lot more than £150 for them, so it's a genuinely good deal. But I don't have a B5 - Passat or S4 - anymore, so would rather turn them into cash!