B5 race or rally cars???

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but when i was younger i was into Fords, Vauxhalls and BMW's, having got into Audi in the last couple of years(got some taste eventually!!!!!!!!!:redface:)

I remeber watching Andy Rouse etc in touring cars, and the occasional time any rallying was on i caught that aswell, but i cant remember any B5 A4 cars in these sports. Was there any involved or has it just been as of late with B7 and B8's DTM cars?

Post sum pics if anybody has any please!

not quite the same but backdraft motorsport either raced or sponsored an a4 turbo in recent years, as i think it was for sale about a year ago, not sure what series it was in.

well...

3690750703_2be91497c1_b.jpg

3693602198_24549df58b_b.jpg

3690742103_c8a4c243b7_b.jpg

GSB1-Top banana, was sure of something from touring cars years ago but couldnt mind.

Any more??? Keep em comin!

Audi ran the B5 quattro in the BTCC for 1996 and 1997, they did really well, then they banned 4WD for the 1998 season.

The FWD version didnt do anywhere near as well, but that may have been related to Biela leaving when they banned the quattro

oh stupid me, i have a scalectrix car of that, of course btcc.

martin schanche is apparently putting together an s4/rs4 rally cross car

I thought i recognised that B5 silver rally car HERE half way down the post at West London Audi quattro room