For Sale: 2000 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr K

Reaction score
Firstly, mods please remove this if it causes any problems, but it was easier to put my ad here, and link it from the classifieds section.

Model: Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
Year: 2000
Mileage: 96,000
MOT: June 2010
Price: 2800

Audi A4 2.8 30 Valve Quattro Tiptronic, 2000 X-reg, 7 months MOT, 96,000miles, with a very high spec including:
• Cream ‘Buffalino’ electric leather seats
• Heated front seats
• Pearl mettalic paint
• Tiptronic steering wheel
• ESP
• Bose sound system and Audi Symphony head unit.
• Electric windows all round
• Headlight washers
• Fog lights
• Cruise Control
• Electric/heated mirrors
• Rear parking sensors
• Onboard computer
• Climate Control
• ‘Sports kit’ consisting of quicker steering rack, up rated dampers, sports steering wheel and seats.
• Seat belt pre-tensioners and front seat side airbags.
• Folding rear seats
• Electric sunroof

I have fitted numerous new parts to the car over the past year including coolant temp sensor, MAF sensor, cam belt and tensioners, aux belt and tensioner and water pump around 20,000miles ago. (all genuine parts, which should be replaced at the major service)
Currently fitted are a set of rare 18x8 a8 sport wheels which are all straight, in good nick with good paintwork and no curbing. These are clad in 225/45/18 Khumo Ecsta tyres, which where new around 8500miles ago, and all have tons of tread on them. The car is currently lowered 50mm on H&R springs, which are also around 8500miles old, giving a good ride coupled to the sport shocks. I still have the standard springs and ‘competition’ 5 spoke wheels which I can put back on the car if needed.

This is a very comfortable car, with good performance (195hp, 205lb/ft) and excellent handling thanks to the 4WD and reasonable MPG on a run (35mpg)

The Interior is in great condition, with everything working perfectly. The only blemishes are a scratch/line in the leather on the rear seat, and the DIS screen (driver information system) is patchy as all A4s are, it is legible most of the time, and all important information is displayed elsewhere on the dash. These can be fixed cheaply, but I never found I needed it.

The engine and gearbox are in great condition, it’s never had any issues and has recently had an extensive service.

The paintwork has quite a few minor scratches, most of which would polish out. There are is some rust bubbles on the rear left wheel arch but I believe the car is just still under its 10yr Audi Corrosion warranty and should be able to get them fixed on this. As with all facelift A4s there is also some corrosion at each end of the number plate light plinth on the boot lid.

There is a full complement of keys, inc. 2 remotes, 1 ‘valet key’ (opens the doors, starts it, but doesn’t unlock the boot/back seats) and a plastic ‘wallet key’.

Overall the car is in great condition, and is extremely tidy.

I have done many miles in this car, including taking it to France and Spain, and my 120mile commute to work without a single fault, only requiring normal servicing parts which is has had, with no expense spared!

This is a reluctant sale of a much loved, fanatic’s car, but necessary due to office relocation forcing me to go diesel.

Offers around £2800.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange to view it, or for further information or photos.

O7784O5I35I or keyser.nick @googlemail.com

DSC_5610.jpg

DSC_5593.jpg

DSC_5584.jpg

DSC_5580.jpg

DSC_5582.jpg

DSC_5586.jpg

DSC_5576.jpg

DSC_5573-1.jpg

DSC_5591.jpg

At lake geneva:
DSC_4574.jpg