Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Lord wont u buy me a V10 R8!

Status

A couple of annoying things.......

Firstly, What is the annoying tapping coming from the dash of my B5 S4. It has got worse since the lowering, cos of the stiff ride. Someone I know said that its something to do with some clips on the windscreen that hit part of the chassis, and newer models have a velour on to stop the problem???Has anyone experienced the same issue and come up with a cheap fix, as I have had a steep estimate to put it right.

Secondly, In this sh*tty snow, my bumper has dropped on one side, i.e. the gap between the wing and the bumper. Is there a way of adjusting this??Any diagrams would be a help.

Many thanks

Nathan
    2000 B5 S4 - MRC Remap - RS2 Sparks - Pipercross Element (dried) + Modified Airbox - Forge Divs - Samco Hose's - KW's dropped 50mm - 18" RONAL R41 in gun metal grey - Black Diamond Combi Disc's + Predator Pads - Brushed Alloy Mirrors - Short Shifter - Full Recaro - Carbon Trim - Bose. More to come, watch this space.......

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    My rattle is coming from the inner steering joints, it sounds like something small tapping around in there etc

You need to remove the bumper to adjust it as the side mounts are on slight slots. You need to slacken the screws and slide the bracket up.

Might be worth removing the bracket alltogether and tapping the mounting points inwards also with a softfaced hammer or a normal hammer and a piece of wood as the thin metal stretches slightly around the plastic plugs