Best looking B5 saloon you've ever seen?

jonS3

Reaction score
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1375983.htm

discuss....

1375983-1.jpg

not that again keep seeing this for sale, someone just buy then scrap it please!

thats a vectra surely!!

If predator drives a car, that'll be it (abeit different colour).

*** how people can do that to such a nice car.
And price for it is.... shocking.

Feck!

How fast did that Audi hit the Saxo to make the two halves weld themselves together on impact so neatly?! :w00t:

I know its taste and all that, but people who do that to Audis need to have a life ban (from owning one) imho.

what is even more gob smaking is the price, i've only just seen it, £3800 or something, yeah right, worth about £1500 tops seriously.

Yeah i saw it on pistonheads and thought " What in the living f*ck is that " ..lol hahahahahahaha someone had serious styling issues ..

I think on a normal everday street that car would almost certainly be trashed hahahahahahahaha

The amount of time and money that must've gone into that could've made an awesome A4 too! What a shame.

only one word sums this up............"awsume" ;)

WORTHLESS... dread to think what the interiors like! someone buy it and improve the look by driving it off a cliff

that's it my golf r32 chav wagon and my audi a4 are going for sale, i'm going to drive my pug for the rest of my life now.

What a hunk of ****. The worst thing is is that someone had that done, looked at it and thought....that looks great, i love it. Some people come from another planet. Nutter!

There is one saving grace with this - its a "one-off" - I reckon whoever did it was either locked up or killed themselves from the shame..

a one off, god the thought of two is not worth thinkng about. maybe the owner should go and design cars for Kia.

in fact i am sitting here trying to think how the hell does someone think that is nice, it's got to be a joke. seriously which bit if that car is nice, they've managed to completely ruin every single square inch of it, that's quite an achievement.

Last edited: