Sport suspension

K212

Reaction score
I just installed a neuspeed rear sway bar on my 2000 A4, but before I installed it, I had to remove the stock sway bar. Does this mean I have the sport model? I have the steering wheel with the red sport emblem on it and i have sway bars but I didn't have the sport springs...

Is this possible?

Sounds strange to me. It looks like someone might have cheated you out. Are you sure you dont have sport suspension?

I'm pretty sure I didn't have sport springs on the car when I bought it. The stock sway bar is a thin 10mm (estimate) black bar right? I think that's a poor sway bar anywais...

[ QUOTE ]
K212 said:
I'm pretty sure I didn't have sport springs on the car when I bought it. The stock sway bar is a thin 10mm (estimate) black bar right? I think that's a poor sway bar anywais...

[/ QUOTE ]

it will have sway bars... 99% of cars do! but it depends how they are setup... The sport model will have thicker ones.

Rich

Ohh!!! Did not know that, Thanks for the reply, I thought I was being ripped!! haha

oh i know that i just don't have the money for it right now. I really have no idea what size it is but i heard like 14mm or 12mm? I have no idea. Once i get the money i will buy an adjustable neuspeed 19mm sway bar.