I'm back, after a long long break.

macca

Reaction score
hi guys,

just to say those that remember me, i am back.

haven't been around since june 2008, but still got the a4 turbo and also a mkiv golf r32 now.

sorry disappeared, had a lot of personal problems and to cap it off my a4 was broken into and loads of bits stolen.

well not it is back minus turbo and a few interrior bits. should be back on road for April.

hope everyone is well.

regards

simon

Nice to see you are ok, havn't heard from you since the Chip N Spin rolling road day, glad to see you are on the up matey

yeah all started going tits up after that day unfortunatly, met a new girlie and really getting back on track, just getting sorted out to do mobile chip tuning myself as well, have been doing a lot of mapping on my r32. std they are 240bhp and have cams, milltek cat back and carbonio, with map seeing 290bhp now.

Your old T28 setup ( it was you wasnt it?)

Is still around and due to be fitted very soon to my old purple car

welcome back! some good choice of vehicles you have there esp. the weekend cars

i was in the process of getting that off, doh forgotten his name, with the blue rs4 arched a4. gave him my old one, then all the crap started, then car broken into. then got a gt30 to go on, that was the nicked, so got to start all again, lost interest in the a4 and bought a r32 very very cheap last year. now need to do something with the a4, may even split or sell complete, don't know yet. i keep thinking about putting the engine in a caged mk2 golf for track days.

what car you got now and what happended to the purple one?

Had to sell her sadly, Lee goodall has her now and intends to put that T28 on it, should be an animal then.

I have an old A4 TQS boggo std. bought for mucho cheapness out of the proceeds of the Purple one. Its a nice car but dead slow @ 180 BHP lol

oh no, don't want to buy another project to finish do you :)

Noice, I like them. My Purple one used to like eating them ....

Only 250 BHP but 1250 kgs she used to scare some much more powerful cars.

However you cannot beat the sound of the VR6, perhaps you should BT the VR6?????

rotrex 475bhp cnversion next winter once audi a4 sorted!, anymore power starts causing gearbox problems. still 290-300bhp i have is no slouch.

like the R32 lovely colour macca!

cheers Lee, nice to still feel welcome on here.

Welcome back myman and now you have a R32 which I have to say is a nice car my sister just bought the latest one and I love it with the flappy paddle shift gear.

:sign_welcome: back Macca, nice motor!

thanks chaps. it is giving me motivation to get the a4 back running.