Recommend a HID ebay buyer?

glossy555

Reaction score
As the title says.. Looking to buy HID's for my A4. They're H7 bulbs I'm looking for.
Want a set for the dims and fogs, not sure if I'll need the cancellors either anyone know?
If you've purchased from someone there before or know or a good quality buyer I'd be gretrful thanks.
Shane

hidsdirect, speak to Paul 01617939236
http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/

top bloke, bought two sets form him, he did me a deal and shipped for free.

there is a write up on here that I did, I didn't need the resistor pack as I got no fault codes or issues. (99.5 B5 1.8tqs)

hidsdirect, speak to Paul 01617939236
http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/

top bloke, bought two sets form him, he did me a deal and shipped for free.

there is a write up on here that I did, I didn't need the resistor pack as I got no fault codes or issues. (99.5 B5 1.8tqs)

ok thanks very much i'll go on and have a look now.. you get for the dims and fogs ya?
ok hopefully i wont either cause mines 00 B5 1.9TDi

dims and mains, fogs are 100W H7's (and are currently sitting at my feet unfitted!)
I have some blue side light bulbs which shine quite white and are a good match

dims and mains, fogs are 100W H7's (and are currently sitting at my feet unfitted!)
I have some blue side light bulbs which shine quite white and are a good match

do you think i'd have to buy mains?

no, I did just to see what they are like.
They take a little while to warm up and are a nicer white shade than the stock H7 bulbs but I didn't need them either.

no, I did just to see what they are like.
They take a little while to warm up and are a nicer white shade than the stock H7 bulbs but I didn't need them either.

ya i no what you mean.... would you recommend them tho or the fogs?

they are probably not right for fogs.
In theory fogs are lower and not as powerful so as not to illuminate the fog. I never use my 100w ones in actual fog as it doesn't really help. I just slow down....usually