More wheels!

Geeman

Low Life
Reaction score
I picked up some more wheels during the Christmas break. I just can't help myself!

Swapped a set of horrible 19" R8 rims that we were running on Rach's TT while I get my **** into gear and get her BBS's refurbed... for a set of 18" Lamborghini replicas. I quite like them... and Rach even mentioned about keeping them! They're not on yet as Rach is away at the moment with her TT, but as soon as she's home I'll whack 'em on and take some pics.

I also swapped my 2nd set of Audi A8 monoblocks for a set of genuine BBS CH's in 8.5x17" fitment. Had them on my car for about an hour until I decided that I couldn't ever part with my Fat5's (well, unless someone offered me silly money for them)... so I've just put them in the classifieds for sale.

I'm always on the lookout for something different... lol

Note to self - must get Mk3 finished and stop messing with the A4!

great i quite like the Lambo reps, how many sets of alloys have you had since youve had G?

Since I've had the A4, I've had 7 sets of rims for it... 2 of them have been standard sets though - B5 & B6 Sport items.

Rach's TT has seen 3 sets in a year... but is reverting back to the original BBS's once they are refurbed (hopefully!).

The Mk3 I also have has seen 4 sets, and it's not even reached the road yet! I keep changing my mind with it. It's currently sat on some silver 16" beetle steel rims at the moment... I think that's how it's going to stay.