AMD Upgrade

I

imported_GezzerS4

Just Driven back from AMD after stage 1 re-map, what a difference, especially considering first dyno run was a miserable 240 bhp due to faulty Mass Air Meter, (I wondered what that VAG-COM message of intermittent Lean was!), power now at 319 and a different car to drive, 5th / 6th gear acceleration from 80 is pretty impressive, just a squeeze of pedal, a bit of lag and then a nice satisfied grin on face, fuel consumption has gone to rats though, mind you it's a bit addictive to press that pedal.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif Now about that RS4 Turbo upgrade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Well yeah... once you get your first upgrade..YOU GET HOOKED!! I started off with stage 1...I have just finish stage 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just changed my cams...I've got 470bhp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

G

470 awesome, now that I would like to experience. :shocked:, the guy in AMD was telling me that the stock S4 is a bit restricted by it's cams and the RS4 cams as well as bigger turbo's allows the engine to breath harder and longer I guess.