Looking to upgrade Exhaust??...

Ak47Quattro

Reaction score
Hi All,

Got Audi A4 1.8TQS, i'm looking to upgrade the standard exhaust system for something better. I recently purchased a really nice Sebring exhaust 001212-6 which i got for really good price but i had to return it because it wouldn't fit (too big), it was only suited for normal A4 1.8turbo not for Quattro model which mine is.

I would be interested in full system or just Cat-back, i don't mind Used or New... if anyone has one for sale pm me please!! Thanks :sm4:.

Alright mate.

I have very recently just upgraded to a stainless steel cat-back system. It is a Supersport system - have a look at the photo. I'm very happy with it and it was a perfect fit - better than standard according to the gent that fitted it for me. Great value at £349 as well from the net.

cheers.

Yep, thanks mate, "supersport" is the manufacturer right?? il check it out, but don't really want to pay that sort of money just for Cat-back because i can get a good Custom Made full exhaust system for approx £400. cheers!!!

I got a second hand Milltek resonated turbo back. fits very well, not chavvy in its tone and seemed to free up a bit of response with the freer flowing CAT.
v expensive for what they are new but you sometimes see the CAT back ones on eBay

Yep, Supersport is the manufacturer. I looked at custom made but ran out of patience trying to find a reliable place to do it!

Hope you have better luck than I did.

cheers!

Hi jcb, yes ok... milltek is very good, just the sort of thing im looking for not chevvy. i'm very interested... Can you tell me what the tailpipes design is like? is it twin round exit? More importantly whats the condition of it and how much are asking for it? thanks!!! Aki

well its very nice twin round, subtle.
but......when I said "I got..." I meant "I got one for me on eBay" rather than "I got one for sale...."

sorry

I had a full stainless S4 exhaust with 2 x 100 cell cats from MRJ performance, custom made. Was a few years ago, but cost £800 all in, IIRC.

It was cheaper than replacing a single cat from the audi stealer!