Pics as requested by Lee..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
post locked and deleted else where?? wtf?? Shame as i have broke no rules or laws, just a strict **** forum!! ANYWAYS....

here some pics for lee as requested in my other thread. nothing special mate its just a standerd pissrat!!! lol

P151209_1524.jpg

P151209_1524_01.jpg

P151209_1526_02.jpg

P151209_1525.jpg

P151209_1526_01-1.jpg

Last edited:
ok i stand corrected. my bad.

either way this is 1 strict forum!! what are we kids?

ill get my coat on the way out.

Looks tidy from the pics mate.

Get some nice wheels on and lower it a couple of feet and it'll be a proper Euro cruiser (maybe even a bonnet bra.. only for the brave lol).

Oh yeah and some clear side repeaters too ;)

santa is bringing those for me!! lol

yes i did have some coilovers for it but spent the money on the kids instead of the car. and... im trying to get some "star" Alloys for it! lol...... Must join a forum and ask on there some one will have some!!! :p

Last edited:
not tempted to bin the hids/blue light bulbs at all?

putting it really lightly, they look a bit funky

lucky you dont have to drive it then eh! you are a very strange person matt82 x x x

Last edited:
think about the other road users who get blinded by your hids that are being used by completely the wrong design headlight

im a very peed off person when the car coming other way has a chavvy hid setup blinding everyone as they go... and to make it worse theyre bright blue

im not the strange person who actually chose to do that to my car x x x (if i were a mod id have deleted the last thread too) :rockwoot:

perhaps you could take this to IM.

theres no point. i dont blind no 1 as there set up correctly.

you tell that to all the new cars that come with HIDS standerd.
and i aint no chav!:end_of_discction:

youve managed to set up a set of reflector headlights so that the beam is actually focused as opposed to scattered all over the place?

id be willing to bet money that you havent

HeadlightPatternValeoEcode.jpg

bet your pattern looks nothing like that (RHD as opposed to LHD though..)... reason being, although loads of cars have HIDS as standard they use proper headlamps for it and so focus the beam as above

for giggles, any chance you can post up a pic of the beam pattern on yours?

no my pattern aint like that. you know it aint coz its imposable with my lights. However they do not blind other road users as they have been set up to not blind every 1 in a 10 mile radius.

now be a good boy and start on someone that gives a hoot

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried to be polite but clearly its a sore spot with you.

heres a pic of the pattern youd get typically with reflector lamps, hence these bodged/chavvy setups blind people

Picture%20054.jpg

take a pic and give us a laugh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.