Here's One to make ya laugh

gruf

Reaction score
i took my car for a free mot at Audi, it passed flying colours, not even an advisory.
anyway i was booked in for 9, the fella took my keys and said that it would take an hour and a half, i said your having a laugh its a while you wait mot and it only takes 3/4 of a hour, he said he will do his best,
i told him I'll take the dog for a walk over the park and could he give me a call when its done.
after an hour and 10 Min's i thought f##k this I'm taking a walk back.

when i got there my car was in the same place as i left it so i new that it hadn't been done yet, so i was ****** off.

i said to the fella whats going on, he said they had been held up,
i had the dog with me and thought f##k them i kept to my end of the bargain so they will have to put up with me and the dog in the show room coz i ain't sitting in the freezing cold for an hour and half.

why do you think i passed, is it coz i buy parts from there and spend a few quid every month and keep my car perfect OR THE DOG.

i don't think they sold any A5's for the 40 Min's i was waiting,
its funny how if you have a big dog with ya in the show room how a 1.5 hour mot can be done in 40 Min's.
DSC04357.jpg

DSC04355.jpg

:laugh::laugh: Good stuff mate, funny how their attitude changes when a situation doesnt suit them! Cracking big dog aswell!

i new his shiny reds bit would of come into it..:)

Excellent, great dog's we are on our 2nd ive grown up with them from a child. Mad as thou lol :)

nasty black eye he has there..

Will do tomorow mate mrs department and she is out, it takes me all my time to type lol

Nice one Gruf. I'll make sure I take my bitch next time I visit Audi.. not sure she'll have the same effect (Chihuahua cross) lol.

Now that is, quite frankly, THE funniest thing I have seen all day!

Mental Note: Take Rottie to Audi garage next time I'm there. Just for gits and shiggles....

that dog is a crank,
she would **** the life out of mine,
maybe he could wooo her and they could have A pup...:hubbahubba:
i think i might have a craze going here, see how many Audi employees have dogs bites next year.
i bet my local Audi have a no dog sign up next time i go there.