Siena ripped me off

Alpine: A Whois Optout is only available if you register the domain via nominet who manage ".uk" domains only, and its only available for private individuals.

If you want to register a .com without your personal details being shown, you need to pay some company to register it in their name, therefore hiding the details for you, and that costs a bit of cash.

He is trading as a limited company and as such information like his address is in effect in the Public Domain. A simple search on Companies House will provide the same data, and its also published on his website.

I dont think you did anything wrong, and its certainly not a bannable offence in my opinion.

ahh i see.... i have only ever used nominet!! lol

You would think he would of payed the extra cash to be hidden tho?

I hope you get it resolved Doc as I've kinda respected the advice and views from both you guy's over the years i've been a member.

Its pretty natural for the guys on the forum to form their own opinion's when they dont hear from the other party but lets just hope its for an EXPLAINABLE reason.

I respect your views but in this case my pockets are empty and my parts on his car and the other part probably sold if I was to take a guess.

My wheels were sold and he lied about it.
He sold the wheel to a member on here who also got a little ripped off due to being sold as excellent condition and at best they where in good condition. Oh and he sold them for 3x the amount I was going to sell them for but that not the issue.

jesus, I got off lightly then as I got a flywheel off him.

hope this get sorted as it is not nice to follow this kind of thing

IT WAS ME THAT POSTED THAT INFORMATION UP.
<snip>
IM NOW GOING TO SIT BACK AND WAIT TO BE BANNED. HOPE I DONT AS I FEEL IM JUST HELPING YOU ALL OUT. FACT IS, SOME PLACES DONT ALLOW THE TRUTH AS IT MAKES THERE PLACE LOOK BAD!

OK Noisy, wind it the f**k in.

I was about to contact you to say that you'll not be banned this time, everyone's allowed one mistake. Just drop the keyboard warrior bit.

If you read the thread carefully, you'd see there's not been much defence for Siena; people have said they're surprised, but nobody has doubted anything of what doc said; so read and digest thoroughly before shooting your mouth off.

I think it's fair to say that everyone is getting pretty well warned that Siena might not be the best person on the planet to trust with your hard earned cash; posting his address and getting all shouty doesn't add any protection, and it just makes you look like an over-excited breast.

Oh, and on the WHOIS opt-out score - check your facts; you can only opt-out if you're registering a domain from the .uk TLD (ie a .co.uk/org.uk etc.), and are a private individual not using the domain for business purposes. For his .com's he couldn't opt-out, and perhaps if he has .uk's he wasn't planned on being a rip-off merchant when he registered them.

Anyway, go and have a brew and calm yourself down, then come back and play nice. If there's reason to ask you to apply the brakes again, your prophecy will become reality, and ye shall be banned.

Peace.

Rob.

Reminds me when I had the v6 avant I was breaking. He wanted the front drive shafts of it and said he would arrange his courier to pick them up and send me the funds. However when I said I wouldn't release them without payment first.... he wasn't interested in them anymore.

The issue was not the content of the post but infact the second account, which is not allowed and is a bannable offence.
End of:rulez:

in all fairness it was to avoid any personal commets from other members who remember all this happning last time.

Tho i accept i was wrong and i broke the rules and you are only doing your job. :respekt:

There are a few good reasons / plausible explanations for why it could be happening, but ideally the person responsible needs to take responsibility and sort it out before his name is even more mud.

Something similar happened to a mate of mine a few years back, had a problem with one or two transactions and due to some personal stuff that was happening in his life at the time, he chose to stick his head in the sand, and then it was too late. Name: mud.

Damn shame: I've been reading a thread or two and the man has got some seriously impressive skills.

Yeap I'd concur & whats so shxtty about it is, he's openly helped many people & freely & is very good at what he does, what on earth has made him turn into one of these people, seriously wtf is wrong with the guy if its all as it reads.

Technical skills are A1 in my books and I will not say otherwise even if I do think he started running with the V8 project before he could walk but he stepped over the line that should not be crossed.

I will say I dont agree with the V8 comment as we all start on things that we believe we know how to accomplish & come up against some anomalys, but we work round them which from reading he has done, so for me thats a non starter here.

Fecking AAAAAAAAAAA about the line though, that line is sacred to me, once over then kiss my rse, never do business with them again, give people enough rope then watch them hang & I dont forget either.

IT WAS ME THAT POSTED THAT INFORMATION UP.

(1) I WAS GOING TO KEEP MYSELF ANNONOMOUS TO STOP THE "THIS IS GETTING PERSONAL" COMMENTS FROM THE MODS.

(2) I DID NOT WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I WAS GANGING UP WITH OTHER FORUM MEMBERS DUE TO PAST ISSUES I HAVE HAD WITH SIENA.

(3) FROM THE INSTANT THIS THREAD WAS POSTED PEOPLE WAS BACKING SIENA UP AND IN NOT SO MANY WORDS IMPLYING THAT THE TRUTH IS BEING AVOIDED BY DOC AND THERE IS A FEASIBLE REASON AS TO WHY MR DELTAVAG HAS DONE WHAT HES DONE. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO WHEN SUCH ACCUSATIONS WERE BROUGHT UP BY ME BACK THEN. THEY WERE THEN OVER LOOKED AND I WAS MAD OUT TO BE THE BAD MAN.

(4) IM PROBERBLY GOING TO BE BANNED NOW WHICH IS A SHAME AS I HAVE ONLY JUST GOT A B5 AGAIN BUT I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF BY THE SAME MAN THAT DONE IT TO ME. hE IS VERY CLEVER IN THE WAY HE WORKS. HE ERNS YOUR TRUST WITH HIS VAST KNOWLAGE AND KINDNESS AND THEN BENDS YOU OVER, WHILST HE GETS AWAY WITH IT AS EVERY ONE THINKS HES A STAR.

(5) AS FOR POSTING HIS ADDRESS UP. HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT AS CLEVER AS HE SEEMS AS HE MADE 1 VITAL MISTAKE. wHEN YOU REGISTER A WEBSITE/DOMAIN YOU PUT IN YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS. BEFORE YOU SUMIT, THERE IS AN OPTION CALLED "WHOIS OPT OUT". THIS IS BASICLY TO ALLOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE AVALIABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THIS OPTION HE ALLOWED FOR ALL US TO SEE. THERFOR ME POSTING UP HIS ADDRESS I SEE I DONE NO WRONG.

(6) I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE RIPPED OFF MY CON MEN. IT HAPPEND TO ME ON HERE BY THE SAME MAN IN QUESTION AFTER I HELPED HIM GET HIS WESITE UP AND RUNNING, IT HAPPEND TO ME ON THE SCOOBY FORUM I WAS ON, ITS HAPPEND TO PLENTY OF PEOPLE I KNOW. PEOPLE WHO CON US NICE GENUINE ENTHUSIASTS DESERVE TO BE EXPOSED NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO OTHERS. THE PROOF IS THERE, THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!

IM NOW GOING TO SIT BACK AND WAIT TO BE BANNED. HOPE I DONT AS I FEEL IM JUST HELPING YOU ALL OUT. FACT IS, SOME PLACES DONT ALLOW THE TRUTH AS IT MAKES THERE PLACE LOOK BAD!

PEACE!

TBH then mate & 1st understand I have nothing against you as such, me & you have no issues, but I think you've acted a little stupid, not fuelling a fire either people, but, what if it did turn out the guy wasnt involved & it was someone else with a grudge or just he was picked out as someone to impersonate (highly unlikely btw atm) but imagine if was you, there is a such a thing as stolen identity these days, anyone can do what has been done & it wouldnt be the actual person, these criminals that do this tend to pick someone who has a good rep & trust amongst others, so although in this case as I said highly unlikely, it could of happened.

I would maybe think a litle more before typing cause allthough I agree with your feelings on the matter, I certainly dont agree with your actions in this case ok, I'm a fairly reasonable guy but that was just plain stupid.

Maybe everyone should wait and see if the accused replies to this thread.
The problem with one sided stories is that its far too easy to go way over the top and everyone wants a piece.

Chill people, act upon things you can change, not ones you cant.

Very well said Chris, as the last Siena themed thread which seemed to exonerate him went.

<snip>

OK Noisy, wind it the f**k in.

I was about to contact you to say that you'll not be banned this time, everyone's allowed one mistake. Just drop the keyboard warrior bit.

If you read the thread carefully, you'd see there's not been much defence for Siena; people have said they're surprised, but nobody has doubted anything of what doc said; so read and digest thoroughly before shooting your mouth off.

I think it's fair to say that everyone is getting pretty well warned that Siena might not be the best person on the planet to trust with your hard earned cash; posting his address and getting all shouty doesn't add any protection, and it just makes you look like an over-excited breast.

Oh, and on the WHOIS opt-out score - check your facts; you can only opt-out if you're registering a domain from the .uk TLD (ie a .co.uk/org.uk etc.), and are a private individual not using the domain for business purposes. For his .com's he couldn't opt-out, and perhaps if he has .uk's he wasn't planned on being a rip-off merchant when he registered them.

Anyway, go and have a brew and calm yourself down, then come back and play nice. If there's reason to ask you to apply the brakes again, your prophecy will become reality, and ye shall be banned.

Peace.

Rob.

in this case... i will willingly leave this forum.

Hope you resolve it doc.. you got my number.

Maybe everyone should wait and see if the accused replies to this thread.
The problem with one sided stories is that its far too easy to go way over the top and everyone wants a piece.

Chill people, act upon things you can change, not ones you cant.
Move over confucius - I think you make a very good point there mate.

I wouldn't have anyone hold their breath for replies from Siena though - it would appear he was here in the wee hours of this morning, and obviously wasn't too keen to fight his corner/nip this in the bud.

in this case... i will willingly leave this forum.
That's your decision, if you rethink and hang on to your toys, fine - there's no bad blood as far as I'm concerned - again, everyone's allowed one mistake (and you've got away with two if we count your last post on this thread). If not, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cheers,

Rob.

He has replied to a PM i sent him about some issues i've had with his services earlier today, so hes certainly been around the forum.

All i can say is i wish i'd listened to others on here before handing my cash over and been far more cautious when collecting the stuff rather than trusting his word that it was all good.

All i can say is i wish i'd listened to others on here before handing my cash over and been far more cautious when collecting the stuff rather than trusting his word that it was all good.

I'd have to agree unfortunately.

if i can add my 5 pence worth, im not defending him, by no measure, as it does seem there is a pattern to his actions, but he could be having personal problems, be it personal or buisness, may be he has come onto the forum to look around, and saw this thread, and i wouldnt blame him for not posting as it seems you lot are all after his blood, the op has got a fair point to his actions posting a thread, but it seems everyone has jumped on this and added there remarks, i have seen this type of thing and a few of you people have on other forums, that have ended with an amicable ending through, pms, not on here in an open forum so people can jump on a tear him to pieces, is there no other way of getting in contact with siena to sort this out, some body must have a contact number or maybe a address to go to, to sort it out face to face, there could be a plausable reason behind all this?????

If only he'd return my calls, that would be a start

well if thats the case does any one know a friend of his who lives local to him to call at his home address to ask the question??? maybe we should just cut him some slack for the time being as all this wont cure the problem as it will make him less likley to make a post a reply or pm a member who are having difficultys with him, these types of threads have a tendency to cause lots of problems and they dont resolve the issues, they just add to them

I have tracked him down to this site which he seems to be very active on.

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=86860

Also Siena has made no attempt to call me email or PM me on any forums or talk on here which is surprising due to how well I know him.

I would ask some one on here who is impartial to ring him and ask his opinion on this and other matter to see what he has to say better still a Mod to put this to bed once and for all.

yes, i did mention it

Sadly threads like this crop up on all forums etc.

There's 2 sides to every story, granted on the face of it at the moment this isnt looking too good for the chap concerned. There could be a reasonable explanation to it but until some info starts coming back the other way we'll never know.

One thing I've realised from reading threads like this it doesnt matter what circles you mix in, how much you think you might know someone....there's always the odd few out there to get you. Not saying thats the case here of course, but with a lack of feedback from the concerned party then it doesnt look good which is a shame.

Lets hope it all gets sorted and some questions start getting answered.

No one likes being had over and being out of pocket...especially at the most expensive time of the year.

T

Guys do you want to start another thread on the fly wheel subject better still can a mod strip this out and creat a new thread?

Sad you are having to deal with this Doc ...I remember getting in touch with you regarding the wheels as I was after them for my Avant ...Hope you get this sorted

seems like siena has a track record with ripping people off as the boys on audisrs seem to know him and wot he has done before with the S2 boys a few years ago, shame that some o you have had this done to you, think people should put the word out on forums they are on to spread the word and stop other people falling for the same fate.

I'm going to bring up a subject that it seem nobody has covered.

If this guy has obtained goods by deception then the police should be informed.

The members who feel that they have lost money due to this guy need to obtain a Crime reference Number (CRN) and leave it up to the authorities to investigate. If a memeber persues this issue by their own means, they will one, be waisting their time, and two could be breaking the law.

ha ha.... what faith you have in the authorities.
I know what you mean but they don't even investigate car theft.
Think they give a monkey's about some wheels and parts from an insurance write off.

fine getting a CRN for insurance purposes. at best they could prosecute him for theft, obtaining goods buy deception. he would probably get 2 days community service and a suspended sentence for first conviction (that we know of).......

This would be regarded a a small claims court issue.

When my car was stolen they did nothing at all I did all the donky work and found the people who did it and yet still they did not nail them.

Everything I will to do regarding this will be legal has I will not spend anytime behind bars over this thats for sure.

Very sad to read this. I've always found Sienna so helpfull in the past.

I really do hope this all gets resolved as it can only breed ill feeling whcih is never good on a forum

My Wife is a CID officer, and she agrees that this is a course the Police should take, It would never get to a small claims court as what Siena has done would be deemed as criminal (obtaining good by deception) Con man = Criminal, her words not mine.

This would be regarded a a small claims court issue.

My Wife is a CID officer, and she agrees that this is a course the Police should take, It would never get to a small claims court as what Siena has done would be deemed as criminal (obtaining good by deception) Con man = Criminal, her words not mine.

Looks like a trip to the police station is called for then and I will pop down there tomorrow.

Thk's:thumbsup:

Doc i hope it all work's out for you...

She needs to re-read the fraud act, it changed a few years ago and deception was taken out. However, luckilly it was replaced with 'fraud by false representation' :) These DC's really should keep on top of things :icon_thumright:

IMO though this appears to be a civil matter but without knowing ALL the facts dont quote me on that. (what emails, PM's etc were sent and what agreements had been made etc).

Worth a call to the local station though with all the facts for sure. Dates, good and monies that have changed hands etc and take it from there.

T

Last edited:
I spoke to someone last night and I will be holding off on the police thing right now until another thing is sorted out (Nothing dodgy).

In the mean time some more info on Siena going back to 2004 http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41174

Look like the web gets bigger and bigger, I have to say I'm shocked at what’s been popping up about him has I would never have thought that of him.

Glad I read all this, I was thinking of sending my dash display to him to fit a new LCD screen. Not going do that now! Guess I will have to make another plan.